Peeing in amusement parks

This week I was in an amusement park. Not the ideal location for sightings as there are lots of toilets around, but something did happen. 

I was in the queue for one of the attractions. The line was very long. At one point, I saw a lady behind a waste bin in a weird position. Seconds later, she emerged from behind the bin with her small daughter. She said "sorry, she suddenly was very desperate and you know how young kids are!". Obviously this wasn't arousing or exciting at all, as a small kid was involved, but it did get me thinking (also because nobody in line reacted at all everybody was just like "whatever"). Long queues and bachelor parties drinking loads of alcohol are not an uncommen occurrence in amusement parks. I can't imagine that there aren't any desperate adults in a long queue and maybe some intoxicated people will even pee there. What are your experiences with peeing in an amusement park? 

To start off, I don't go much (it's bloody expensive!) so this was the first time I encoutered peeing in such a place and started thinking about it. 

• Love 1

I'm in a similar situation, in that I'm not a big attendee of theme parks.   There've been quite a few posts around water parks - discrete pees in line whilst already wet and that kind of thing.

I'm guessing there could be some cases of g-induced leaks on some rides, maybe where somebody in a group needs to pee but goes along with their friends, intending to use the bathroom after clearing the queue and the ride - but then gets the pee literally scared or squeezed out of them.

(Not quite the same, but we have a friend who I've got a bit of a crush on - her and daughter were at our house for drinks and the subject of a new trampoline park came up, with the daughter saying they should go and it would be fun.  The mum's response was 'you can, but you know I can't go on trampolines' to which the daughter was genuinely confused and kept pushing the 'why not?'.  With the mum getting more and more embarrassed (and me trying to appear disinterested) she eventually confessed to the effect a trampoline has on a mother of three of a certain age).  It didn't lessen my crush at all.  Another friend of my wife's loves trampolining and freely admits even though she goes for a wee first she still wets a tena pad.

My only other experience was at a travelling funfair in my student years.  The sort of fair that comes to a local park once or twice a year and all the local kids visit for the thrills (and maybe other teenage exploits) in the evenings.  I was on the gravity wheel sort of ride, like a washing machine drum where you stand against the metal circle and it spins faster and faster before raising to a vertical position.

As the ride started to elevate I spotted three girls probably in their late teens all heading into the area enclosed by the trucks at the back of each ride, a bit of a secluded area where people wouldn't normally walk.  Back then my fetish was definitely there although I wasn't quite as understanding of it as I am now.  I had a good guess why they'd headed in there - a travelling funfair doesn't have bathrooms of course like a theme park, maybe there'd be some public toilets on the site if they were even unlocked.  So as the ride span faster and faster I was trying to keep track the three girls each time they came into view.  Of course they disappeared out of site behind a lorry and the ride span so fast that became a blur...   But I like to think the came back feeling much relieved.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I am a theme park junkie! I love anything related to Rollercoasters, rides, shows, and themepark food. Between my state and the surrounding ones we usually pick any park every few months and go have a blast over the weekend or more often over the summer!

That being said, I have never seen anyone pee anywhere out of the ordinary lol. I am sure it happens tho. I remember seeing a news article stating a drunk woman once pulled her shorts and panties to the side and peed onto the stone floor of a ride cue. If I remember correctly, she even walked forward while doing it. She was eventually taken into custody and charged tho.

I was with my girlfriend once on a water log ride. She was desparate to go and went through her swiming costume onto the seat and into the boat. We had assumed the next big flume drop would raise a big splash and wash the boat out. It didn't! The pee was a bit smelly and after we got out make a quick gettaway.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I have peed on log flumes (dick out of leg of shorts and pee into the bottom of the log/boat) and on raft rides, you are soaked anyway, so just pee in your shorts and nobody can tell.

I have also kneeled on a grassy area and peed whilst looking for something in my bag.

• Like 2
  • Love 1