The Green Light

Have you ever been in a situation where a moment has given you the green light to piss outside?

My experience was walking behind a couple of street drinkers who disappeared into the staircase of a multi storey car park.I followed, heart pounding pulled out and pissed with them.They didn't batter an eyelid, makes me hard every time I think of what happened.

Would love to hear about your experiences.

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

I have a good mate who lives half way between my house and our chosen village pub.  I'll generally visit the place once every couple of weeks, and when he's been in too we've often walked home, stopping to chat at his gatepost before I carry on.  Even though it's a three minute walk - five at most - there've been times when he's stopped for a piss by someone's front gate on the way.   So I guess that could be considered an acceptance if I was to do the same.

The other main person is my wife, who doesn't share our interest in the slightest.  She also has a steel bladder, so never is caught short.  There've been times when we've been out in the car - usually me driving and I've reached the point of no return.  Usually it's a begrudging "Can you not wait ten minutes - oh, go on, but make sure nobody sees you."

One exception (and I've posted on this) was earlier this year when travelling a long distance to catch a ferry.  We'd been on the road for hours, I knew we'd have to queue in the car at the port and I was starting to need to go.  About three miles before the outskirts of the port city I spotted a sign for services and pulled off the dual carriageway.  It turned out to be a petrol station, an unwelcoming looking hotel and a gravel car park with an ancient looking toilet block.  As I drove onto the car park a sign said 'toilets closed due to misuse'.  I said to my wife - 'It looks like there's a gap in the bushes behind them, I'll just go there'  and to my surprise I got an accepting 'OK' with no hint of disapproval.   So I did...   even though the bushes weren't really that close and I just peed against the brick wall of the toilet building instead in an act of defiance.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I’ve had a few lovely experiences like this, along lines of “You’ll just have to go behind that wall”, or “The toilets are way over the other side (of the pool), but you could go behind those trees”

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I've never been "given permission" in the way y'all have, but I'm always the first to give permission to others.

Either they will go outside (and maybe I can join) or, more likely, they won't but they will be more open about the desperation until they can go! Win/win!

• Like 2

I did have the green light to go outside once.  I was about 18 or 19 and my mom and I went to a rest stop, but it was closed, so she said that I could go use the trees and she would wait until we found a McDonald's.  I didn't need to go at the time, so I said no.  In hindsight, I wish I had tried to go since it would have been a rare opportunity to use a tree.

One time back in college, me and everyone else in the dorm were outside at night because of a fire drill and some guy behind me said he needed to pee and the girl next to him gave him the green light to use a nearby tree.  I don't know if he ended up peeing on that tree or not, but I like to think that he did.  More fun that way.