Public poolside piss

Definitely a hot display.   You say that she was considering going back to her room - where there no toilets near the pool?   If not, then it seems likely that the owners/managers would be expecting people to pee either in the pool or just on the ground near the pool.   Also interesting that she even considered getting out of the pool then traipsing soaking wet to the room in order pee and then come back, which would presumably take about 5 to 10 minutes.   I wonder whether she really wanted to pee in view and was testing what other people thought?   Otherwise she might have considered just releasing in the water or even once she had the blessing to pee by the pool, she might have squatted more discretely directly on the grass or even sitting on the grass where you wouldn't be aware at all of what she was doing.

Also, interesting that it was someone else in the pool, not one of the three of you chatting, that suggested peeing on the grass.  It may have been more normal response to ignore the comment or to suggest that she pee in the pool.

What did anyone else (including you) do when you needed to pee?   I'm guessing if you were all there for a while there was more than one person who needed to pee and if nobody got out of the pool to pee then they were all peeing in the pool without saying anything - which makes it more surprising that someone suggested the lady pee on the grass rather than in the pool.

Did you see any other acts of public peeing (particularly ladies) over the rest of your stay?

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

it seems likely that the owners/managers would be expecting people to pee either in the pool or just on the ground near the pool.

From my own experience at adult venues, they always warn you not to pee in the pool.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, CON2H4 said:

From my own experience at adult venues, they always warn you not to pee in the pool.

That's because they know that the nature of the people that attend those types of places are likely to be those that don't have too many hangups about doing things in public that the wider population may be more reserved about and they don't want to have to deal with the water chemistry and gallons of pee in the pool, but I am sure many people ignore the guidance.

These places and swim up bars must be the places with the highest concentration of pee in the pools.

• Agree 1
24 minutes ago, CON2H4 said:

Which you should just ignore. I simply don't understand why you would leave the pool when you have to pee. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, tom00xxx said:

They won't notice it...

“Our trained voyeurs have counted how much you’ve drunk and how much you’ve peed, and you have been a bad boy. Fetch one of the dominatrices…”

• Haha 3
19 hours ago, Peefun said:

A few weeks ago I stayed at a clothing optional, lifestyle-friendly resort in Palm Springs. It was late afternoon and there were 7-8 people drinking and hanging out naked in the pool trying to stay cool. I was chatting with a late-40s couple from Virginia when the lady announced that she was going to go back to their room to pee. She was blonde, curvy but not too heavy, with nice legs and beautiful breasts, so the thought of her peeing was quite arousing. One of the other people in the pool casually said "Why don't you just squat in the grass near the pool? I don't think here anyone would mind.", which was met with general agreement from everyone else. With her drink in hand she climbed out of the pool and walked over to the edge of the cool deck near the grass, turned to face the pool, placed one foot up on the end of one of the lounge chairs, and started to pee. She had a beautiful shaved pussy and peed without using her hands at all. Her pee stream just flowed out of her, not dribbling but also not under pressure, as if someone had just turned on a tap, and it went directly to the ground between her legs with no spraying on her legs at all. She stood there with a slight smile on her face for about 20 seconds, watching the people in the pool who were all watching her pee. When her stream finished she walked back to the steps and down into the pool, with several of us commenting on how hot that was. In chatting with her later she mentioned how it was far more of a turn-on than she had ever expected it to be.    

That’s awesome ! What’s the name of the resort ? 

4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

You say that she was considering going back to her room - where there no toilets near the pool?  The pool is in the center of a courtyard surrounded by the rooms, one of which contains the public restroom. It's no more than 50' from the pool to any of the rooms or the public restroom.

What did anyone else (including you) do when you needed to pee?  I wasn't paying that close of attention to whether everyone else was getting out of the pool as frequently as they would for pee breaks, but most everyone was in & out regularly to go back to their rooms to refresh their drinks so I'm assuming they were pee breaks included in those trips. Personally I would pee a little bit in the pool but get out every once in a while to use a restroom, announcing it in case anyone was interested of course. :) 

Did you see any other acts of public peeing (particularly ladies) over the rest of your stay? Nope, just that one public display.