Surprise pee in the sea

Excellent experience and very bold of K to make that step change and (a) walk down the beach nude and (b) to pee openly with people about and without getting into the water deep enough to hide it.

As I have mentioned in the beach peeing thread, I have recently seen several ladies wading in to the water to pee and then come straight back out and it is obvious (to me at least) that is what they are doing, so why not take it one step further and let the pee be visible?  

I think K has now realised that it is super convenient to pee in the sea and I'm sure you will find she now does it without worrying in the future.  Although depending on who is about, she may walk a little deeper into the water.   It is far better and cleaner than going to beach toilets, which are never great places and are usually a longer walk from where you are sitting.

I trust that you let her know that you were proud of her and appreciated the view.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Omg!!! Hot Hot HOT!!!! I absolutely adore that she did this. I love seeing how far she has come with this!!! I am in as much shock and awe as I'm sure you were. Especially reading that she didn't even go as far in as I think i expected!!! I full heartedly believed reading it that she had to have gone in to her waist to hide it! But to not even hide it. Wow Wow Wow!!! I am thrilled for you. Then to do it a 2nd time the next day!!! Kudos K that was amazing and I love that for you and proud of your newfound freedom. So sexy!!! 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

Such a gorgeous description of K’s wet adventures. 💜💜💜🌊💦 and yours! What a relaxing holiday. The beach is my favourite place on earth. 

Your mention of the German mixed sauna reminded me of when I visited Hiroshima, Japan and the youth hostel we stayed at ONLY had public baths. No other way to get clean. I was so nervous. I wore my bathers, and got told off by my teacher for not following customs!! 

So the next time I bathed I made sure to follow ettiquette… shower off first, naked with strangers, who did not look at me as they were busy scrubbing themselves clean. (Cleanliness is everything there)Then a soak in the super hot public tub. Couldn’t stay in long. But slept so well afterwards!

Baths are separated into male and female there. You are right…. We all have a body! Westerners tend to have lots of hang ups about their bodies. Getting past these and getting comfortable being naked in front of others is an amazing feeling of freedom. And people really don’t stare….mostly!

I visited a naked beach in NSW. I kept my bikini bottoms on simply because I didn’t want sand or sea creatures getting into my ….er…. you know….😉🤭

And I can’t speak for all Aussies, but peeing in the sea is not too far out of the ordinary here. Or peeing through bathers/bikini bottoms for that matter. I’m sure most of us here have done something like that at some point as we have miles of coastline that is not serviced by toilets. I grew up between the beach and a lake. My parents preferred us to pee in the lake or on the grass rather than come inside and traipse water all over the floors!! And bathers fabric dries quickly.

We did a tour of the Flinders Ranges and when it came to cuppa tea and toilet time, the Aussies headed for a bush or side of the rock. The overseas tourists asked me where the toilets were. I pointed at the rock. Welcome to Australia, mate. (We do have great, modern toilets but in the outback or the beach you sometimes need to improvise…and watch out for wildlife too!) 

I think peeing through bikini bottoms is more sexy than completely naked but we all have different things we find nice. 

Thanks so much for sharing Kupar! 🌟

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Such a gorgeous description of K’s wet adventures. 💜💜💜🌊💦 and yours! What a relaxing holiday. The beach is my favourite place on earth. 

Your mention of the German mixed sauna reminded me of when I visited Hiroshima, Japan and the youth hostel we stayed at ONLY had public baths. No other way to get clean. I was so nervous. I wore my bathers, and got told off by my teacher for not following customs!! 

So the next time I bathed I made sure to follow ettiquette… shower off first, naked with strangers, who did not look at me as they were busy scrubbing themselves clean. (Cleanliness is everything there)Then a soak in the super hot public tub. Couldn’t stay in long. But slept so well afterwards!

Baths are separated into male and female there. You are right…. We all have a body! Westerners tend to have lots of hang ups about their bodies. Getting past these and getting comfortable being naked in front of others is an amazing feeling of freedom. And people really don’t stare….mostly!

I visited a naked beach in NSW. I kept my bikini bottoms on simply because I didn’t want sand or sea creatures getting into my ….er…. you know….😉🤭

And I can’t speak for all Aussies, but peeing in the sea is not too far out of the ordinary here. Or peeing through bathers/bikini bottoms for that matter. I’m sure most of us here have done something like that at some point as we have miles of coastline that is not serviced by toilets. I grew up between the beach and a lake. My parents preferred us to pee in the lake or on the grass rather than come inside and traipse water all over the floors!! And bathers fabric dries quickly.

We did a tour of the Flinders Ranges and when it came to cuppa tea and toilet time, the Aussies headed for a bush or side of the rock. The overseas tourists asked me where the toilets were. I pointed at the rock. Welcome to Australia, mate. (We do have great, modern toilets but in the outback or the beach you sometimes need to improvise…and watch out for wildlife too!) 

I think peeing through bikini bottoms is more sexy than completely naked but we all have different things we find nice. 

Thanks so much for sharing Kupar! 🌟

Thank you! And thank you for your stories @MidoriLemonade85 ❤️

Edited by Kupar
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, WendyMarty said:

Hi my lovely I wondered if you were going to be able to enjoy yourselves on your holiday?

some of your pics are stunning and K looks amazing as ever xxx

Thanks @WendyMarty! We had a lovely time 😊. And it's lovely to hear from you. I hope you are doing OK. I'll message you soon ❤️❤️

• Love 1