Helping others discover a piss kink

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I think one of my IRL friends might be into it, I'm not sure. They are at the very least open and not grossed out about piss

That's something I have also experienced. Nevertheless, most of my IRL contacts have never made any hints towards that. Well, some are easier on speaking about piss, others don't like to open up their minds... the same way some people are ok or not ok with being seen naked, I would imagine

@James_erased good effort, convering a person 😉 thumbs up!

Edited by morty98
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Idk about others but I know for me personally I know that parts of the pee fetish tend to stick to me if thrown at me enough by the right person. 

I joined the forum being into naughty peeing on the carpet and as of today I'm into a plethora of other things: golden showers, desperation and holding, and wetting just a little. This is all after getting so close to others here on the forum and discussing/role playing those particular kinks. I fully believe I have the potential to be into literally everything under the piss fetish umbrella if given the chance, so I dont see why someone else wouldn't be the same way as me lol. 

If only I were brave enough to discuss the fetish in real life 🤣

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Idk about others but I know for me personally I know that parts of the pee fetish tend to stick to me if thrown at me enough by the right person. 

I joined the forum being into naughty peeing on the carpet and as of today I'm into a plethora of other things: golden showers, desperation and holding, and wetting just a little. This is all after getting so close to others here on the forum and discussing/role playing those particular kinks. I fully believe I have the potential to be into literally everything under the piss fetish umbrella if given the chance, so I dont see why someone else wouldn't be the same way as me lol. 

If only I were brave enough to discuss the fetish in real life 🤣

I love the way your enjoyment of the kink has grown over the last few months @Bacardi - it's been so lovely to see. It's great that others here inspire you 🙂 

• Love 1