How many view piss as a form of humiliation?

For me the attraction to pee steams from humiliation - either being pissed on or watching someone piss on my belongings is the thrill I look for. I've noticed in this forum very few seem to share the same view, so I just wanted to ask for how many it's about the power dynamics and humiliation?

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I am into being degraded, especially with pee. As I get closer to people on here and their interests mesh with mine I find that being covered in piss and then being made to sit in wet clothes is something that I love. I am not so much into wetting, but having a man force me onto my knees and pee all over me, then make me sit in those same wet clothes just to humiliate me is definitely my thing. Id smell like him and his pee. Definitely gets me going lol.

I share your same interest, only I love for women to piss on me 

This is a difficult one for me to answer really. I love being peed on and I am genuinely not sure if it's the idea of degradation that lies behind that love. The *idea* of being peed on by one, two, three - or many - other people (they can be male, female, whatever) also appeals a great deal, even though I suspect it's highly unlikely I'll experience that (though never say never).

On the switch side, then I do get the concept of the power thing (peeing on someone is just another expression of the SM thing) - but because I know that the only person that I am likely to pee play with isn't really into it at all and would rather not (and certainly, the whole degradation thing is not what turns her on) then it colours my view of how much of a turn on it would be for me, even in fantasy. (I have peed on K, but not in a power-play / degradation role play at all.)

As at least one person on here knows, I can turn my hand to fantasising about it and writing about it, and it is exciting, but I find it harder to do fantasize about than some other things. 

Does any of that make sense?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

For me it's the opposite. Piss to me can be the ultimate expression of love and intimacy, like "Hey, I'm willing and comfortable doing this private thing in front of you." It's why I've taken to using "I'd pee outside with you" as a compliment. And a lover peeing on me would be them... "showering" me with their love, and vice-versa. 

21 minutes ago, Peevert said:

It's not humiliation to me at all.  I'm honored when a woman shares her pee with me. 

Thanks for these perspectives. Very helpful to me in understanding what's going on with my own link ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Thanks for these perspectives. Very helpful to me in understanding what's going on with my own link ❤️

I forgot to mention, I always thank a woman after she shares her pee with me.  Thank you for peeing on me, thank you for peeing your panties, thank you for wetting your diaper... I want to make sure to give positive reinforcement and alleviate any doubts she may have.   

• Agree 1

Interesting question! I absolutely agree with @Ms. Tito that no matter what exactly excites you it is indeed a very intimate thing to share with your partner. 

To try and answer your question though;

From my own experiences and people around me; I know one D/s couple that is into quite intense peeplay (e.g. he would cum on her face and take her to the shower to piss her face ‘clean’ afterwards), one female friend who’s into ageplay/diapers/pee with her Dominant but not sure what their exact dynamics are (I’ll ask her some time), one male friend who is into watching girls pee (preferably in naughty places) and then there’s me. 

Which is not so easy to explain I guess. In a D/s I only to be the Dominant myself. Yet I don’t like peeing on my submissives. Or being peed on myself (with two small exceptions..). But I love having them get desperate, tell them where I want them to piss, etc. Which could be the balcony wall or kitchen floor, but it could also be pissing on my clit after licking it until they’re desperate. That doesn’t feel humiliating to me at all, since I’m still the one in charge. My sub does experience some humiliation with certain things I make him do but it’s not the ‘main goal’. 
Does that make any sense? 

Edited by M.Vixen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Interesting question! I absolutely agree with @Ms. Tito that no matter what exactly excites you it is indeed a very intimate thing to share with your partner. 

To try and answer your question though;

From my own experiences and people around me; I know one D/s couple that is into quite intense peeplay (e.g. he would cum on her face and take her to the shower to piss her face ‘clean’ afterwards), one female friend who’s into ageplay/diapers/pee with her Dominant but not sure what their exact dynamics are (I’ll ask her some time), one male friend who is into watching girls pee (preferably in naughty places) and then there’s me. 

Which is not so easy to explain I guess. In a D/s I only to be the Dominant myself. Yet I don’t like peeing on my submissives. Or being peed on myself (with two small exceptions..). But I love having them get desperate, tell them where I want them to piss, etc. Which could be the balcony wall or kitchen floor, but it could also be pissing on my clit after licking it until they’re desperate. That doesn’t feel humiliating to me at all, since I’m still the one in charge. My sub does experience some humiliation with certain things I make him do but it’s not the ‘main goal’. 
Does that make any sense? 

I think all the answers to this question - and they have been really interesting - demonstrate the huge range of experience and pleasure that this kink can create. It's really complex, nuanced, and wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I think all the answers to this question - and they have been really interesting - demonstrate the huge range of experience and pleasure that this kink can create. It's really complex, nuanced, and wonderful.

I didn't realise how many different interests there are with pee until I starting looking at this site. It's broadened my view, and pleasure of pee

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

It is definitely linked to humiliation for me. Being subject to the "waste" of someone else. Of course is is more degrading when you are receiving a golden shower or your belongings are being drenched.

When it is in public or not owned by a single person I see it as a form power play. Things like dressing rooms and public toilets. It is still linked to humiliation but not as strongly when there is a personal target. Apart from the person who has to clean them that is!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, thlopp said:

Being subject to the "waste" of someone else. Of course is is more degrading when you are receiving a golden shower or your belongings are being drenched.

Someone once said to me:

I'm going to stick my dick in your pants and use you like a toilet.

I have never been the same since that day lol. 

• Like 2

I've never thought of piss as humiliation, for me I find it highly sexual. The smell, sound, taste and sight of piss coming straight from a lady is a turn on for me.

I can see why it is humiliating and if that's what your into then why not? Some people are into nurses and school girls, some people are into being talked down to and pissed on!

If your having fun then do what you like is what I say.

• Like 2