Hello folks

Hi everyone. I'm probably older than many people here, having passed my half century :)

As you can probably tell from my user name, my main fetish is cunnilingus. I love, love, love to kiss a woman between her thighs. I love her scent, love her taste and love to feel her pleasure as her body comes to orgasm with her clitoris in my mouth. I love how she can respond to the lightest touch and the softest, most gentle caresses with lips and tongue.

Combined with that, I just adore women peeing. I specially like it when she pees in a naughty or forbidden place, like on a sofa or a carpet. Of course if she wants to pee on me I love that too. I like to kiss her pussy while she is doing it, or lick her after she has been peeing, or even invite her to put her pussy into my mouth and piss. I love the feel of her urine spurting against my tongue as my lips caress her clitoris.

Cheers to all, and glad to meet you.

Welcome to you. Two good forums are better than one, are they not?

And as for the age thing, I don't think I am too far behind you. My 49th birthday has been and gone, and the next one is the big five zero.

Hey there likestoLick, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here, and it's also great to see you've already started contributing to the forum. I look forward to chatting with you properly soon. :)

We are brothers in mind at least, ............ the only thing better than a mouthful of gorgeous girlcum ..... is a mouthful of girlcum washed down with her pee :wee:

I agree. Having read some of your posts I think we like some of the same things for sure. :)