Pissing in towel(s)

On 4/20/2022 at 9:07 PM, M.Vixen said:

Towel piss take #2: progress? 🙂

https://www.erome.com/a/V0OEGCV5

Sooo.. I was talking with my friend who is also very much into peeing and he expressed his interest in long distance peeing ladies. The ‘classic’ full squat that most ladies use in public hardly works for me, so I either stand up when wearing a skirt, or when wearing pants I’ll lean my back against something and ‘sit’ in a 90 degree angle. I can aim forward when standing but not very far. 

We were talking about the subject and he asked if I had ever tried sitting back, relax and let it all go. I expected the result to be rather disappointing but I put some serious effort into it and this was the result. What do you guys think? ☺️☺️

Soo hot! Could you've peed even further?

2 hours ago, capacitylover said:

Soo hot! Could you've peed even further?

I have no idea actually 🤷‍♀️ Like I said this idea came up in a conversation with a friend, and I’ve tried a lot of things before but I normally just go for whatever I think is hot and/or feels naughty ☺️ This was more fun than expected though, laying back on the sofa and just letting it all out. 

Oh, I did measure the distance btw; 150cm was the furthest and I was sitting about 30cm from the floor. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I have no idea actually 🤷‍♀️ Like I said this idea came up in a conversation with a friend, and I’ve tried a lot of things before but I normally just go for whatever I think is hot and/or feels naughty ☺️ This was more fun than expected though, laying back on the sofa and just letting it all out. 

Oh, I did measure the distance btw; 150cm was the furthest and I was sitting about 30cm from the floor. 

that's hot! maybe you can pee 2m+ on your next try ;) Have you also ever measured how much you can pee?

On 4/23/2022 at 2:23 PM, M.Vixen said:

Possibly…? 🤷‍♀️ But I will have to change the setup a bit then, or I’ll hit the tv :’) Now that spring is here I am looking forward to some outdoor playtime first though ☺️ But I’ll keep it in mind. 
Oh, and yes, I did measure how much volume I can pee once or twice and my best ‘score’ was just over a liter. 

If you could even hit the wall as high as the tv is positioned, i'd be stunning 😮💪  Well, outdoor distance pees can be amazing too, there you could even measure the distance better 😊 Over 1 liter is a good amount! Do you think that was your limit?

On 4/20/2022 at 12:36 PM, peemike63 said:

I enjoy towel pissing. Only upside to laundry day! As a guy I enjoy soaking them on the floor or just directly on the towel rail. It’s fun to watch it soak in and then gradually leak out onto the floor. I’ll get you guys a video on Sunday 😁

https://www.erome.com/a/4x448rOy

finally got round to uploading this towel piss!

38 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

I know I can pee with quite some force . . .

Yes, you can!

40 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

. . . but I honestly prefer the more relaxed naughty kind of peeing. Like wearing a skirt with nothing underneath and just let it flow. In a nature environment.. maybe a park bench, etc. Feels so good to drain my whole bladder while chilling ☺️

Mmmmmm.  Sounds like a fun and hot plan

• 2 months later...

Last time when I peed in a towel I wrapped it around my dick (to make it look like a mummy 😆) so it had more layers and let it go... and go... and go... all the way until the full bladder is empty. Then the towel goes into the washing and we are done. 😉

• 2 weeks later...