I’d like to get some feedback from you all

So I’ve had a massive pee fetish since I was very young, I don’t know how it started but it’s stuck with me for almost 10 years now. I’m in my 20s and I’ve had the talk with my partner about it, but thinks it’s weird. Long story short, I pretty much love doing anything and everything with pee, especially peeing on things/ floor/ etc and I find myself wondering if I should indulge in pee play alone, and if so, in what ways do you guys like best? A lot of times when I’m at work, I’m the only person in the whole building and there are some places without security cameras so I’ve been kind of dying to try something at work as well. What do you all think? Also, thank you for being such a friendly and supportive platform!!

• Like 3

I have always kept my pee stuff to myself (other than the odd holding contest and what not on here) and I have just gotten used to it. For me it's been upwards of 20 years lol. I peed on the carpet all the time at my old house and pee on my bath mat every so often and in the tub and have never gotten caught. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I enjoy solo pee play, but I haven't done anything at work. Peeing outside in the garden or in the countryside, on piles of clothes before they're washed, into cardboard boxes (the sound is lovely!) and when I am feeling particularly naughty, peeing on washable walls and floors at home or in hotel bathrooms. But I have to clean up straightaway - I don't like the idea of leaving a mess. There are many, many threads on the site that will give you ideas I'm sure. Not sure if you are into wetting for your own pleasure - that's a whole different concept really, but can be just as enjoyable if not more so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Ilovepiss123 said:

So I’ve had a massive pee fetish since I was very young, I don’t know how it started but it’s stuck with me for almost 10 years now. I’m in my 20s and I’ve had the talk with my partner about it, but thinks it’s weird. Long story short, I pretty much love doing anything and everything with pee, especially peeing on things/ floor/ etc and I find myself wondering if I should indulge in pee play alone, and if so, in what ways do you guys like best? A lot of times when I’m at work, I’m the only person in the whole building and there are some places without security cameras so I’ve been kind of dying to try something at work as well. What do you all think? Also, thank you for being such a friendly and supportive platform!!

I would say go for it solo. I enjoy doing it at work alone. I do make sure it's not going to damage or cause problems with others before picking my spot tho.  When you do make a connection with a friend, it will give you a few stories to share. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, runningback said:

Have you got your partner to massage your full bladder? tried kissing and cuddling and making out when its full? gone to sleep snuggled up with it full? tried having sex with it full? or are you more into pissing then into holding? 

More pissing than holding tbh

4 hours ago, runningback said:

what odd holding contests have you done? did the house smell of pee with you peeing on a carpet or was it one you could pick up and wash?? ever tried peeing in a key hole?? peeing in spurts a little at a time stopping and starting over and over?? 

Through a keyhole, I have not. However, depending on how I’m feeling and where I’m peeing, I’ll either choose to let it all out or tease myself by letting some out, stop, and start some more again. When I pee on my own face, I like to do it where I let out in spurts as well

15 hours ago, runningback said:

It can be fun to pee into the key hole in a door knob. they fill up quicker then you think and there is often a Suprise as it starts leaking back out the key hole after you done. are you standing or laying on your back when you pee on your face? 

Laying back and kind of folded over

On 3/22/2022 at 4:36 AM, Ilovepiss123 said:

I see you are a male like me, and interested in peeing also like me. Peeing alone in naughty places can be a lot of fun sometimes, but if doing it at home there is clean up hassle, and doing it anywhere other than home carries an inherent risk of discovery and the associeted negative consequences. And I have kind of tired of that in recent years. I do regularly pee in the bath or the sink or perhaps in a glass, because clean up afterwards involves minimum hassle. It is a lot of fun when in the mood to do random stuff like piss all over the kitchen floor or against the bathroom wall, but clean up is more hassle. Pissing on the carpet is great fun but the hassle of cleaning up afterwards is just too much bother, and it cannot be done too often or else you end up having to replace the carpet.

My dream though in terms of fantasy is to have a sexy lady peeing all over the place in my flat. I would let her pee anywhere she liked - on the carpet, on the sofa, on the bed, I wouldn't care. Any amount of clean up hassle or carpet replacement would be worth it just to see that happen. 

28 minutes ago, runningback said:

I have peed on my face

I have actually done that before in the bath, lol.

Though it would be much more fun to have someone like Miss Autumm or Sophie squatting over my face and doing it. Or better still Shakira, lol

I doubt whether any of them would be up for it though, but anything is possible in my private fantasies, lol

All three have already peed on my carpet in my imagination, lol