tips on getting partner to try piss marking?

I'm in no way unfamiliar with piss play and have drank partners piss, had scenes with piss degradation and done some naughty pissing myself. I am just unsure on how to ask my partner to try piss vandalism/marking. I wish more guys would stop being pussies and piss wherever they want! Any tips?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

If you want to be sublime just tell him when he is peeing outside for example that that 'somehow' really turned you on. See how he reacts. If he is not completely dismissive you should ask him if its okay to explore this a little bit more.

Or maybe when you are out drinking together you could try to convince him to pee somewhere you would find hot. Make it a bet maybe 'hey i'm sure you don't get yourself around to pee infront of this [whatever place is nearby].

If your partner is pretty straight forward with stuff like this you might be aswell. "Hey i'd like you to pee on certain things for me. I think its hot" 

Worth the try.

• Like 1

Maybe some sort of challenge game (maybe rigged in your favour) where when he loses (which you make sure he does) then you set him a random forfeit and it happens to be that he has to pee somewhere of your choice.

Then later on you can confess how much it turned you on to see him do it, and maybe he gets to experience how turned on you are as a bonus.

From that point on hopefully you just have to remind him of that moment and he'll be marking like a young pup on every place he can...

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
12 hours ago, jinx said:

I wish more guys would stop being pussies and piss wherever they want! Any tips?

Call them pussies won't help for a start, not everyone who's into piss is into pee marking/vandalism.

On 2/26/2022 at 7:51 PM, jinx said:

I'm in no way unfamiliar with piss play and have drank partners piss, had scenes with piss degradation and done some naughty pissing myself. I am just unsure on how to ask my partner to try piss vandalism/marking. I wish more guys would stop being pussies and piss wherever they want! Any tips?

Maybe they are pissing where they want, it’s just they want to piss in a Toilet! 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Step 1: Get him comfortable to pee in front of another person (at first, you). It isn't uncommon in a relationship to ask the other partner to pee in front of you.

Step 2: Get him comfortable to pee in a place other than the toilet. The most fun way to do this would probably be to ask him whether you may aim his cock while peeing and use your lack of experience with that as an excuse to aim him into the bath/shower.

Step 3: Get him comfortable to pee outside. When you're somewhere outdoors and he mentions he has to pee, tell him to that you don't want him to use those filthy public restrooms, but that he should find a different spot. It could be easier with spots that show obvious traces of being used as urinals, or, if you too live in one of the 'men pee = bad' areas where no such spots exist, try suggesting a forest. Stay with him and tell him it's ok to pee there, it is always easier to do so if you have somebody else with you who can help you deal with anybody who think they have the right to judge you.

Step 4 (optional): Share the results here if he allows you to and show him the positive feedback.