Twists in your pee stream

I remember a news article about the twists in a man's urine stream indicate something about his prostate health.  If forgot is more or less is better.

Got me thinking - does anyone else notice their streams having twists?   I know mine has twists, but never thought to see how many or the direction of the twists.  (Next time I pee . . . )

Do women's pee streams (assuming they are streams and not sprays) have twists, and how many?

20 hours ago, glad1 said:

Looks like I've got a pretty good twist in mine.

I thought that was only because I have a certain kink. 🤣

220220_twistedpee_77419.jpg

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what DrDr was talking about but this put it in perspective perfectly. Thanks Dr. Glad. You take the best photos!

21 hours ago, glad1 said:

Looks like I've got a pretty good twist in mine.

I thought that was only because I have a certain kink. 🤣

220220_twistedpee_77419.jpg

Exactly what I was talking about!

The article said something about men with prostate problems have a weaker stream and no defined twists.  The twists don't originate in the prostate, but are a marker of a good flowing stream, so women could certainly have them in their streams.

Since I'm willing to wager that you have seen more women's streams than the average woman (you state yourself that you have seen many in photographs and videos), I'd say that you can most likely answer that question yourself. Have you ever seen a twist in a female stream? I have never seen them in my own.

It's a common lament on this website that women won't discuss their streams. I'll tell you now: it isn't so much that women refuse to discuss them; it's that since most women either sit on the lavatory or squat down to relieve themselves, the majority of women cannot physically see their own streams. Test this for yourself; the next time you sit down on a lavatory, if you were to urinate this way would you be able to see the stream? Remember, no cheating by angling your manhood to see it. 

It bears repeating, since it doesn't seem to be common knowledge, that most women cannot naturally see their own vulvae. Just in the same way that you cannot see the underside of your testicles and perennium; the angle is wrong. If you want to see your vulva in detail, you need to use a mirror. 

I pee standing and I can obviously my own stream. I can't see my own vulva, though - I need a mirror for that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Mine doesn't. This makes sense since females don't have prostates and the urinary tract is shorter than a male one. I just pee a strong stream. 

The difference is anatomic but not a result of the prostate or urethral length.  The male stream spirals because the male urethra is flat, while the female doesn't because it's circular.  

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1