Trying new underwear - Part Two

I hope M took suitable precautions - I mean asbestos gloves, sounds like putting his hands on you he was risking some serious burns.  You were on fire!!!

(Sorry - so cheesy I know, that's why I never try chat up lines)

But that was incredible - loved reading every word of it.  Good job I'm not the jealous type.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wonderful description, got me very aroused.

Possibly not the time of year for an outdoor wetting but a friend of mine needed a wee when she was shopping, she went to a park bench and wet herself through it. She told me what she had done and took me to the bench which was very public. Maybe that could be a consideration for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, JesseP said:

Wonderful description, got me very aroused.

Possibly not the time of year for an outdoor wetting but a friend of mine needed a wee when she was shopping, she went to a park bench and wet herself through it. She told me what she had done and took me to the bench which was very public. Maybe that could be a consideration for you.

A little too cold for an outdoor wetting but you have given me an idea, thank you. 

Watch this space! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Super hot @Sophie.  Mark is yet again a very lucky guy and you are also lucky that he appreciates your wetting behaviour so you can play these games for your mutual benefit (I couldn't get away with soaking the kitchen floor whilst Mrs A was around).   

On 2/10/2022 at 5:47 PM, Sophie said:

I have three pairs left

I hope that you are not limiting yourself to three future wettings but will continue to re-use them one you have christened the remaining ones.

On 2/12/2022 at 3:14 PM, JesseP said:

she went to a park bench and wet herself through it.

Love this idea - Mrs A has done this before now, although it was a bench by a canal rather than in a park.   It is a discrete way of enjoying yourself in a fairly public location - as long as you cut the flow if someone approaches, then all the approaching person sees is a person sat on a bench (and a puddle, depending on the surface below the bench).   I would add my recommendation to this for a future experience @Sophie.

As an extension to this, I would suggest one which Mrs A did some years ago when wearing a loose fitting skirt, although she did take her knickers off, but you wouldn't need to.  She really needed a pee and we were out in a public place.   We found a bench that was just off the path and although it was on a concrete pad, it had grass in front of it.   I spread my legs apart slightly and she sat on my knee.  To anyone approaching, it was just two people having a cuddle on a bench.   However, when nobody was too close, she relaxed her bladder and peed between my legs onto the grass.   Someone approached and she cut the flow, let then walk past and then opened the tap again.   Totally discrete.   She did wet my trousers, but I didn't stop her as I was enjoying it, so she was mortified when she realised until I told her that I enjoyed it and deliberately didn't stop her.  I had to walk back with wet trouser legs, but she was completely dry and nobody except me detected her act of relief despite many people being around.

Another wetting option that would be good for the winter season would be to wear a short skirt and squat down in a car park stairwell.   You could pee through your knickers and if you heard anyone approaching, you quickly stand up and go up or down the stairs away from the approaching person.   Then you can choose between keeping wet knickers on or removing them and going commando under your skirt.  Either way, I'm sure Mark would love the knowledge of what was under the skirt.