Ultimate Hotel Poll

Ultimate Hotel Poll  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you pissed when staying in a hotel room?

• Carpet
    • Curtains
    • Bathroom floor
    • Bathtub or shower
    • Closet
    • On bed
    • Under bed
    • Behind bed
    • On couch
    • Under couch
    • Behind couch
    • Corners
    • In drawers
    • Sink
    • Walls
    • On tables
    • On the desk
    • Behind the TV furniture
    • In the mini-fridge
    • On the chairs
    • Garbage cans
    • Nightstand
    • Mirror
    • On doors
    • Balcony
  2. 2. Do you clean up your piss?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

I know it's boring but I was looking for 'The Toilet' option, so could only truthfully choose 'Bath or Shower'.

I like to piss in bidets too, and in all cases usually with a bit of help. 😁

As for the rest, images I didn't need on my next hotel stay... depending on who did the pissing of course. 😜

• Like 1

The last hotel I stayed in was pretty upscale and I felt pretty guilty about even the thought of peeing on the carpet. 

As I entered the room, having been holding since boarding my flight, I found a decorative tree in a fairly large pot inside my room.  Unable to resist, I pissed into the pot and against the tree and it felt amazing

• Love 1

I love hotel peeling and here’s an update. Had a conference with a 3 day stay in a rather cheap hotel. Like I did last year, peed on all my walls from as great a height as possible standing on a chair or table… eleven times! All walls “painted”! All dry when I checked out and no odor. Plus a pee in the carpeted breakfast area out of view of two cameras, and one in a stairwell as I was leaving.

And I had three full bladder pees while walking down the long corridor outside my room… a favorite of mine. I just pulled up the front of my skirt, tucked the hem under the waistband, and so could pee hands free. I walked away from the camera at the end of the hall, so it couldn’t see my exposed front. When finished, I just release the tucked-in part of the skirt and everything looks normal.

by the way, you needn’t worry about people looking through peepholes in their doors. No one looks unless there is a commotion or a visitor, and even if they do happen to look, they can’t see much and would not be able to see someone peeing… it’s a distorted and narrow view.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 11:43 PM, Emilaze said:

I dont understand, how do people pee in hotel lobbies without getting caught on camera?! Arent there cameras everywhere nowadays? 

I've done it near the elevators up near the rooms. Sometimes on those higher floors there are areas that aren't covered by a camera, or if the reception area isn't 24 hour you could probably easily do it somewhere there, perhaps in a pot plant or somewhere hidden.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 2:14 PM, zorba3189 said:

If carpeted room, just pull the couch or armchair away from the wall,  can squat down there and when you are done just push the couch or chair back over the damp patch.  No maid is going to pull furniture away from walls when they clean.  And the patch will be mostly dry by morning anyway.  I’ve been known to leave a couch pulled away from the wall my entire stay to use (many pees) before putting back in place before check out.  

If no carpet, can take one of the couch cushions, unzip it and carefully pee into the cushion, then zip back up and set back in place.  

If you are careful there is no danger.  

Good luck and keep us posted!!  Kisses!

What was the worst condition you left the room? 😊