Ultimate Hotel Poll

Ultimate Hotel Poll  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you pissed when staying in a hotel room?

• Carpet
    • Curtains
    • Bathroom floor
    • Bathtub or shower
    • Closet
    • On bed
    • Under bed
    • Behind bed
    • On couch
    • Under couch
    • Behind couch
    • Corners
    • In drawers
    • Sink
    • Walls
    • On tables
    • On the desk
    • Behind the TV furniture
    • In the mini-fridge
    • On the chairs
    • Garbage cans
    • Nightstand
    • Mirror
    • On doors
    • Balcony
  2. 2. Do you clean up your piss?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

I love hotel peeling and here’s an update. Had a conference with a 3 day stay in a rather cheap hotel. Like I did last year, peed on all my walls from as great a height as possible standing on a chair or table… eleven times! All walls “painted”! All dry when I checked out and no odor. Plus a pee in the carpeted breakfast area out of view of two cameras, and one in a stairwell as I was leaving.

And I had three full bladder pees while walking down the long corridor outside my room… a favorite of mine. I just pulled up the front of my skirt, tucked the hem under the waistband, and so could pee hands free. I walked away from the camera at the end of the hall, so it couldn’t see my exposed front. When finished, I just release the tucked-in part of the skirt and everything looks normal.

by the way, you needn’t worry about people looking through peepholes in their doors. No one looks unless there is a commotion or a visitor, and even if they do happen to look, they can’t see much and would not be able to see someone peeing… it’s a distorted and narrow view.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 11:43 PM, Emilaze said:

I dont understand, how do people pee in hotel lobbies without getting caught on camera?! Arent there cameras everywhere nowadays? 

I've done it near the elevators up near the rooms. Sometimes on those higher floors there are areas that aren't covered by a camera, or if the reception area isn't 24 hour you could probably easily do it somewhere there, perhaps in a pot plant or somewhere hidden.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 2:14 PM, zorba3189 said:

If carpeted room, just pull the couch or armchair away from the wall,  can squat down there and when you are done just push the couch or chair back over the damp patch.  No maid is going to pull furniture away from walls when they clean.  And the patch will be mostly dry by morning anyway.  I’ve been known to leave a couch pulled away from the wall my entire stay to use (many pees) before putting back in place before check out.  

If no carpet, can take one of the couch cushions, unzip it and carefully pee into the cushion, then zip back up and set back in place.  

If you are careful there is no danger.  

Good luck and keep us posted!!  Kisses!

What was the worst condition you left the room? 😊

• 7 months later...
On 6/20/2023 at 12:08 PM, Fanny said:

The w the a and the s are all capital

the link isn't working for me and there's nowhere to put a password. when I click the link it just says hmm something went wrong. I've never used proton before so sorry if this is basic stuff I don't know 

I generally prefer not to do this in the actual room as I think its pretty disrespectful to the next guest, I try to keep my little kink to stuff where there is little to no impact for anyone else coming after me. However, on vacation with my boyfriend a little while ago, we had a balcony room and we definitely had some pee fun. After he came back from the gym one morning, I was sat outside having a coffee and he flooded his shorts standing at the rail.   

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, Lexipees said:

I generally prefer not to do this in the actual room as I think its pretty disrespectful to the next guest, I try to keep my little kink to stuff where there is little to no impact for anyone else coming after me. However, on vacation with my boyfriend a little while ago, we had a balcony room and we definitely had some pee fun. After he came back from the gym one morning, I was sat outside having a coffee and he flooded his shorts standing at the rail.   

By any chance did you help him change those shorts?

Did you have sex right afterwards?

• 3 weeks later...