Peeing in the shower at work

Superb start to the day @Sophie, great that you were able to have some naughty fun and be in a good mood for your first lesson.   

I love the details you give in the account - like how you "jiggled" your shorts down and the descriptions of the flow and how it was directed.   I also love the details that you give of your outfits down to your underwear.   I noticed that you omitted to mention the removal of underwear with your cycling kit.  Was that an omission in the description or a deliberate omission in getting dressed in the cycling kit in the first place?   

Sounds like something you may well want to repeat I think.

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I noticed that you omitted to mention the removal of underwear with your cycling kit.  Was that an omission in the description or a deliberate omission in getting dressed in the cycling kit in the first place?

I’m not going to presume to answer specifically for @Sophie but dedicated cycling shorts with the integrated ‘chamois’ foam pad are designed to be worn against bare skin. Having a layer of underwear creased up between bum, shorts and saddle is incredibly uncomfortable. 
It’s a lovely point to bear in mind next time you see someone attractive in cycling kit…

• Love 2
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

I’m not going to presume to answer specifically for @Sophie but dedicated cycling shorts with the integrated ‘chamois’ foam pad are designed to be worn against bare skin. Having a layer of underwear creased up between bum, shorts and saddle is incredibly uncomfortable. 
It’s a lovely point to bear in mind next time you see someone attractive in cycling kit…

Not being in the realms of professional or even keen amateur cyclist myself, I have not got the insider knowledge, but did suspect that might well be the case.   I don't have true cycling leggings,  but I do have some "compression leggings" which are quoted as being "Perfect for Layering Up and Training". https://www.2tall.com/2t-tall-compression-leggings-black.html.    They don't have the padding of cycling kit, but seem to be good for shaping to the body and I wear them with no underwear.  To be honest, I only bought them because I liked the idea of being able to go out in public with the minimum layering and sort of feeling exposed without being exposed as it were.  I have long ones for the winter and I've also got a short pair for the summer (not yet tried).     Also, if I wear thermal base layers, I never wear underwear as they are meant to be worn next to the skin, but in that case they have other clothes over the top of them.    Wetsuits are another garment which are designed to be worn without underwear and I oblige.  However, a lot of people seem to wear swimwear underneath, which actually reduces their effectiveness.

• Like 1