Rollercoasters.

On 2/2/2022 at 10:55 AM, Bacardi said:

I am 100 percent guilty of peeing while going down waterslides lol. Water slides are such rushes as they are, and the added feeling of emptying my bladder only adds to the fun!

I've always wondered what it would be like to sit at the top of a waterslide and pee down it into the pool below

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, GWash17 said:

I've always wondered what it would be like to sit at the top of a waterslide and pee down it into the pool below

Most waterslides have water already running down them, so the pee just mixes in and nobody is any the wiser.   Nice feeling that you have added your own contribution though.  I can't remember using a dry slide into water, but I would guess that would be a little different as your pee would visibly run down in front of you.  It still wouldn't be that noticeable as the slide would no doubt be wet from swimming costumes and wet bodies, but there may be a little pouring of liquid from the bottom of the slide.  It might also make the slide slightly faster due to the lubrication.