Looking up when sitting on the toilet - why so alluring?

There aren't all that many, but some of the photos in this thread: https://peefans.com/topic/2351-using-the-toilet-or-a-urinal/ show women sitting on the toilet and looking up at the camera. And I wondered why it is that I (and I know many others) find the sight of a woman looking up so appealing. Any theories?

Is it to do with dominance and submission do you think? I'd like to think not, but I'm prepared to believe it is. Here's an example of what I mean

FHXkjBoWUAQW-Bt.jpeg

• Like 2

I sort of think that any photo where is subject is looking into the camera is alluring, or at least a lot more engaging than looking away.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul - and those windows are definitely open in the example you've given.  That and the smile clearly says 'it's ok for you to watch - I'm going to be a little shy and hide myself, but at the same time I love that you enjoy seeing me like this'  or something along those lines.

Maybe there is a deeper and more subtle psychological thing going on with the dominance and submission of the difference in eye level - I'm maybe not that much of an expert.

But to take an example...   Left or right?  Which one strikes you as the hotter image?

1252708902.thumb.jpg.182cd231af5d34a81f2b7d1528adb611.jpg1270366972.thumb.jpg.e1a2f18de7b8a6bcef5a64a933747d00.jpg

And I don't want to distract from the theme of 'looking up' or 'toilet' but definitely the eye contact makes a huge difference in my mind.

Consider these examples - eye contact or not?  I know my preference:

6316755.thumb.jpg.a60c8ce713134efb8bf2b686614e6faf.jpg104.thumb.jpg.f1f4537a7076bee74a6e2bd439c8a358.jpg

fdfgdgss.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

You hit the nail on the head, gldwetgoose... it's the eye contact that makes the difference.  Same with interacting with people face to face - you look at them, it becomes more personal.  Of course, that depends on the expression on one's face...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Maclir said:

You hit the nail on the head, gldwetgoose... it's the eye contact that makes the difference.  Same with interacting with people face to face - you look at them, it becomes more personal.  Of course, that depends on the expression on one's face...

True - and when they're wearing a mask it's harder to see them muttering under their breath at you - but I know my wife is still doing it 🤣

• Haha 2

Fantastic images - and analysis. Thanks @gldenwetgoose. I'm pleased my little observation was the stimulus for your research, so we can all appreciate the results! 

And you are right: first and foremost it's the eye contact isn't it? Then afterwards, it's the 'looking up' thing, and that's coupled with the expression as a whole (smile, 'naughtiness', whatever).

Thanks again!

Edited by Kupar
Typo - especially correcting a missing apostrophe so a dear friend doesn't think ill of me
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Okay Kupar. Now that I know something simple will make you so happy, keep an eye on your messages because I will send you a picture of me looking up from the toilet 🤣 I've learned that looking up means you're likely to appear happier so I'll have to be a happy, submissive girl! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Okay Kupar. Now that I know something simple will make you so happy, keep an eye on your messages because I will send you a picture of me looking up from the toilet 🤣 I've learned that looking up means you're likely to appear happier so I'll have to be a happy, submissive girl! 

Oh my! You are so good to me Miss B ❤️

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Doubly jealous and envious! 

To stay on topic, I absolutely love the eye contact when sitting on the toilet, just sitting normal with a small smile. I think it's because it's relatable, imagine it's your partner or a friend on the toilet and you have just walked in. They will be happy to see you, not looking away! 

DSC_0090a.JPG

DYt4oQ5U8AEbdA-.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Doubly jealous and envious! 

To stay on topic, I absolutely love the eye contact when sitting on the toilet, just sitting normal with a small smile. I think it's because it's relatable, imagine it's your partner or a friend on the toilet and you have just walked in. They will be happy to see you, not looking away! 

DSC_0090a.JPG

DYt4oQ5U8AEbdA-.jpg

Gorgeous!

• Agree 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

You're a lucky man @Kupar Hope it put a smirk on your face

Guest ShyPeeMan

It's not something I'd thought about until you mentioned it and I'd have to agree with you, there is something about the look on their faces. Some very hot pics have been posted so far, can't wait to see some more

I think it is the fact that they have acknowledged the camera and are still smiling and not trying to run a mile or getting annoyed, so effectively giving permission to enjoy looking.   Definitely the eye contact ones are the best photos.  Same applies in real life.   When I've caught girls peeing outside, the sighting is so much better if the girl see me, makes eye contact and acknowledges my presence but still carries on peeing and doesn't get upset.  Even better if a conversation ensues.

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
37 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I think it is the fact that they have acknowledged the camera and are still smiling and not trying to run a mile or getting annoyed, so effectively giving permission to enjoy looking.   Definitely the eye contact ones are the best photos.  Same applies in real life.   When I've caught girls peeing outside, the sighting is so much better if the girl see me, makes eye contact and acknowledges my presence but still carries on peeing and doesn't get upset.  Even better if a conversation ensues.

Im not that lucky, mainly because it would be me getting embarrassed and walking away rather than them

20 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Im not that lucky, mainly because it would be me getting embarrassed and walking away rather than them

No need to be embarrassed - the girl has decided to pee in public without too much effort at hiding, so if you happen to walk by, then that's a risk that they have taken and as long as you are not being intrusive or threatening then most of the time you have nothing to be embarrassed about.   Admittedly if they've hidden deep in a bush and you go in there looking, then you should be embarrassed as it is obvious that they were trying their best to get a bit of privacy and you are trying to counter that, but if they have just walked into the nearest alley or behind a parked car and you "happen" to also head that way, then it is more likely them that will be embarrassed.   You can easily apologise for disturbing them and put them at ease by saying that you were going there for the same reason, or you can simply walk on past and enjoy the view briefly.   

Going back to the original subject, I've had some excellent situations where I've caught a girl in a quite public position and she has seen me approaching and just looked straight at me and apologised.   Interestingly, if she looks directly at me and speaks, then I feel obliged to look at her face when responding.   There is something about the look of relief from her peeing combined with the acceptance of the interaction which is just magical.  Of course, if I am looking at her face, she knows I'm not looking down below so that probably helps.   I usually do take a look down as well though.

One of my favourites was a girl who had come down some stairs from the promenade and immediately at the bottom of the steps had squatted down with her back to the wall and was flooding the lower promenade.   I was already on the lower promenade, just along from the stairs and I heard the splatter.  I walked that way and as I rounded the corner as if to go up the stairs, she was there in the open with nothing hiding her, squatted low, bum just above the concrete, feet apart, dress hitched up, pussy fully on show and a decent stream impacting the concrete into a rapidly growing puddle.   She knew she was totally rumbled and she just looked at me and said "Oh, I'm so sorry".  I could have just squeezed past her, walked on up the steps and either ignored her or just said it was no problem, but instead, I stopped, facing her, about 3 metres from her as if being courteous to let her finish rather than barge on by and  I replied and said "It's fine, no need to be sorry.  It looks like you really needed that".   She said something like "You have no idea!   I was absolutely bursting".  She kept blasting the concrete and made no effort to put her legs together or hide the source.  My gaze was flitting between her eyes and her crotch. I said something about that being obvious by the size of the lake she was producing and she continued to say that she had drunk so much and was on her way back to the taxi but knew she wouldn't make it home, so she had just thought she had better come down the steps to somewhere out of view of the road.   We then laughed about the fact that her private place wasn't that private after all.  She finished up, stood up (still not hiding herself) and she pulled up her thong, lowered her dress and then she thanked me for understanding and not being annoyed.   I told her again that it was my pleasure (I don't think she realised how much pleasure) and she laughed and then started up the steps.  I wished her a good night and followed her up the steps (as that is the intention that I had originally shown.

So sometimes, a look in the eyes is the opening to a whole lot more.

• Hot 3