I want to try and get the distance piss world record

I've been really working on my distance peeing over the past couple months, my best is about 15 feet (I use a tape measure so I'm not just guessing). I know with more practice I can definitely make it past that. I'm just wondering what I should shoot for? I've seen a lot of videos of both genders peeing really far distances, but I don't know an exact number to try and beat. Anybody have videos of people actually measuring their pee distance or an unofficial record somewhere? I know this record isn't going to go in a book or anything but its just a fun thing to try and beat! 🙂

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, F0rester said:

The other forum had several posts from a credible female poster, Jill Shomer, of 25+ feet. You may need to settle for winning the mens division.

Holy shit! I would like to see that. What do you mean by the other form? Sorry I am new.

• 2 years later...
On 1/4/2022 at 5:30 PM, Oxyy said:

Holy shit! I would like to see that. What do you mean by the other form? Sorry I am new.

I think he means peesearch.net, which is a dead website that I used to frequent.  I actually remember some of Jill_Shomer's posts, and replied to them, years ago.

In particular, there was one post she made, where she spoke about buying a 10 meter long tape measure, and made standing pee attempts to reach the very end of the tape.  On one occasion, she claimed to have gotten very close!  😲

She was very outspoken about her ability to pee standing up, unfortunately she didn't post any pictures of her attempts!  Perhaps she was not willing to show her face on camera, which is understandable.  Just a picture of the stream would've made my life complete, though!  Haha, oh well...

Sorry about reviving such an old thread, I only just found out the hard way that PeeSearch is gone forever, and found this post while Googling Jill_Shomer (her PeeSearch handle), just to see if any trace was left of her posts online.   Alas, that's what I expected.  😞

• Like 2
On 2/27/2024 at 3:10 PM, Overlord said:

I'm pretty sure there is a Guinness book world record for this, but I'm not able to find it right now.

Anyway, Your 15 ft. is impressive but I think you have to up your game a bit if you want to compete.

Here is the Wiki about pissing contests. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pissing_contest

Thanks for that Wikipedia page, it's a hoot. I guess one could have suspected that there's a page on that, still I never would have thought to look it up.

It's interesting that while there's supposedly a record set by a woman, who supposedly beat previous male records, there doesn't seem to be a citation for either record itself, despite the fact that it was supposedly "documented". The part about the medieval Irish tale was fun to read.

And although such contests are apparently "associated with adolescent boys", I unfortunately missed out on that in my adolescence--though it's just one of the many things I missed out on...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/27/2024 at 6:10 PM, Overlord said:

I'm pretty sure there is a Guinness book world record for this, but I'm not able to find it right now.

Anyway, Your 15 ft. is impressive but I think you have to up your game a bit if you want to compete.

Here is the Wiki about pissing contests. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pissing_contest

I'm surprised that the world record might be a female pissing a 30 foot arc. Can't imagine how she accomplished that but I would love to see it

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I don't know if this counts , Ruth can sit on a lounge chair on the boat deck ,she tucks her legs up and pulls her pussy lips up tight then she can pee over the boat railing into the water below , it's about 6 to 8 foot , This woman drives me crazy , I love it so much 

• Hot 1

Oh.  I tried to edit my last post to fix a couple of points, but couldn't find the way to do it.  So here they are:

1.  What I meant to say fully is that no, there were no traces left of Jill_Shomer's posts from PS, that I could find with Google.  So that sucks... I did save a few of them, though.

2.  For anyone not familiar with the metric system, 10 meters = 32.8084 feet.  So the Wikipedia page contest winner and Jill_Shomer both got close to that!  Assuming their claims are true... 😲

I think that fixes up the things I missed.

Edited by odinloc
  • Hot 1