Best naughty experience?

I've tried several things ... but one that never thought I would actually do for real was to go in a night club with a diaper on ...

As I drank beer, danced and chatted with friends and other people around us, I was feeling that need to pee growing more and more.... I was still holding it when a charming woman came to me and engaged in an interesting chat. I started to pee while I was listening and looking at her. My diaper became pretty heavy and filled with pee and I felt so much like a little pervert lol .... I told her I would come back in a 2 minutes. I went in the bathroom to take it off then I came back saying "I had to change my diaper" as "joke". She replied "I wish I had one right now cuz I really need to pee" ! My heart stopped ! I thought the door was open ! I said that I had some in my car if she wanted to put one up ... and then she replied "I was joking of course! Do you really think I would wear a diaper !!?! "  I said ... yes ... and then our conversation lost some momentum lol .... But the good part remain peeing while talking to that lovely woman in the night club 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Mine is a toss up between when I peed in my laundry basket so early in the morning and when I peed over a drain in a locker room. I suppose the locker room was much naughtier since it was in one of the aisles and someone really could have come walking around the corner to see me, but I think my laundry basket is my favorite.

There was something so magical about just sitting there letting go in the clothes while my family was still around. It was so quiet and so warm and comforting, and because it was my morning pee there was so much lol. The clothes couldn't absorb it all and ended up pooling in the bottom. Then I got myself off, stood up, and threw it all in the washer like nothing happened 😇🤗

Lovely, lovely imagery there @Bacardi - thanks for sharing (and brightening my day if nobody else's).

The locker room I guess you 'could' have made some excuse if caught...  mummy-bladder, suddenly got hit by the need to pee RIGHT NOW, that sort of thing, and maybe then the laundry room is actually naughtier.  "Mommy, what are you doing....?"

Love both scenarios though.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

and maybe then the laundry room is actually naughtier.  "Mommy, what are you doing....?"

It was actually in my bedroom closet, which made it even hotter to me because the space was already so enclosed. It was like an actual bathroom!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I have so many. 

I have pissed outside at a funeral before. I have pissed on an airplane off the edge of my seat. Those are just two of my many naughty pisses. 

A recent naughty one I did was at this treatment facility I was at, we were allowed specific cigarette breaks outside a few times a day. Like fifteen of us would go out to this courtyard. On more than one occasion I popped a squat next to the building beside this table for “some” privacy. 

At the same facility I really took to peeing in the janitors closet which was always unlocked in case we needed cleaning supplies. There was a drain near the mop area and I’d squat and piss over the drain. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, Sandman033 said:

Mine was Saturday night. We was trying to check into the hotel and I had to go so I was using a trash can in the lobby. I thought it was hidden until the house cleaning lady caught me. She stopped and watched as I finished. I figured I was getting kicked out, but instead she invited me to come hang out with her after her shift that night.

Anything interesting happen after her shift or was her watching you the high point of your evening?

20 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

Another time I went onto the balcony of my apartment in the middle of a snowy winter night in panties and nothing else and arched a stream off the balcony. 

That would have been a sight I'd have loved to see.

• Like 1