Urinating on my Carpet

13 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’d love to come visit so I could legitimately go on the floor whenever I needed to go. Does your landlord never ask questions though? 

The building is local authority owned but managed by an housing association and came unfurnished (so all the carpets and furniture me/my parents bought ourselves). My apartment has a fully functional kitchen and bathroom- just no toilet facility, so can wash, cook and bathe as normal. There isn't a communal men's room in the building as all my neighbours have toilets inside their apartment- except mine, thus I have nowhere to properly relieve myself!

It would be a pretty major job install a toilet in my apartment as no pipework is provided to plumb one to and crucially there doesn't appear to be any way for the waste pipe (if fitted) to enter the sewer! This I strongly believe is why there is no toilet provided in my apartment as it is just too difficult!

I don't solely use the carpet for my toilet needs but also other things around my apartment such as the sink, bath, bottles, buckets or pee my trousers (if I have any clothes on that is, I am usually nude at home) as you may have seen me doing in other posts on here. However, the carpet is the preferred urinal as virtually the whole apartment is carpeted, it is quick and easy to just kneel, sit or crouch down and piss freely. I also like seeing how large a puddle my pee makes on the carpet.

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RDC said:

Hehe that carpet of yours sure has seen a lot of interesting activity already!! How many times have you relieved yourself on it by now if I may ask? Thanks for sharing your videos with us!

Firstly, glad you like my videos.

I have lost count of how many times I have pissed on the carpets in my apartment over the years. As mentioned in the previous post with the absence of toilet facilities and my lack of clothing when at home, the carpet tends to be my default urinal if I am desperate for a pee and cannot hold it any longer.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Bluntboi said:

Carpet pisses are extremely satisfying. I have 2 toilets at my place, if you were here would you be too tempted to just go on the floor? 

Even if someone found a way to install a toilet in my apartment, I doubt I would use it as I have got so accustomed to just going in my own home and urinating on the carpet!

Indeed, this apartment is what I have called home since a young age thus I have, in effect, not learnt how to use a lavatory! This means when I am visiting other people and get desperate for a pee I have to discreetly relieve myself elsewhere such as in their bathroom sink or risk wetting myself!

• Love 1