First Piss (Friday)

2 minutes ago, PullbackSoaker said:

Wonderful flow from that pulled back cock. 

So pleased you like it. Was going to give the rug more time to dry out but I'm weak a fault of mine when it comes to pee and it makes me horny. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

So pleased you like it. Was going to give the rug more time to dry out but I'm weak a fault of mine when it comes to pee and it makes me horny. 

Do you like to make the soaking a little more messy pissing without you skin back or more jet like streams hitting the carpet with your head revealed? 

3 minutes ago, PullbackSoaker said:

Do you like to make the soaking a little more messy pissing without you skin back or more jet like streams hitting the carpet with your head revealed? 

It really just depends on the moment, I don't plan it. If the stream is not strong then I pull it back but if more desperate then I just let it go. Basically it's a spur of the moment decision .

• Hot 1
32 minutes ago, PullbackSoaker said:

I agree, I do like to squeeze my baggy foreskin together, fill it with piss like a balloon, really stretching my skin. Then letting it go, very nice experience and mess on the floor. 

I do that a lot, most of the time really. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GenericUsername said:

Between each pee is plenty of time to dry…right? 😜

Not with the amount of water I drink each day, though I do pee outside a lot also. It's not that I have a weak bladder,  just the sheer volume of water I drink.