The Librarian - An illustrated story

On 10/7/2021 at 3:29 PM, wetwulf said:

Anyone who has read my stories knows how I feel about librarians. 

I know a quite naughty librarian - and also a couple who didn't fit the stereotype / fantasy at all (because they were drop-dead sexy all the time and they knew it 😉

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

And the chaos continues!

No illustrations in this part because I couldn' figure out something that wouldn't have looked the same as the previous drawings.

_____

She felt her pants soaking up the puddle underneath her butt. The woman hoped for it to be small enough for nobody to notice. Furthermore, she had to concentrate on the lecture even though all she could think in that moment was: “I have to pee so fucking bad!”

The moment arrived where the voice of the author stopped and as the librarian looked over to him, he asked her politely if she could continue. Violet nodded and began to read her part. She was aware that now every little distraction could easily end in a disaster. The woman was now pressing everthing even tighter together.

All was going smoothly. Reading out loud was a helpful distraction. Her voice was calm and her body was under control. Only her dangling foot was shaking in every direction, however, nobody seem to be bothered by that. At some point she had to turn the page. One hand was already busy holding the book while the other was still buried between her thighs. She pulled it out and flipped the paper … with wet fingers.

After more than ten minutes she finally stopped. Her part was done, successfully.

A sincere smile appeared on Violet’s face. She was proud of her, but as the happines increased her body betrayed her once again. A new spurt, fortunately not as heavy as the first one, slipped out while they were all still looking at her.

The librarian’s instincts told her to look down an check if everything was ok, but that would’ve definetly looked suspicious to the audience. She held her head high and pretending nothing had happened. Her cheeks however turned red, she was sure that someone mut’ve noticed something. Her red face was quite obvious. Luckily fortune struck again anf all of the people’s eyes were steered back to the author who said those words that Violet was so desperate to hear. He leaned over to Violet’s boss and asked: “Do you mind if we stop the reading here and put an end to the evening?”

“Of course not!”, replied the boss “we don’t want to spoil everyone the whole book!”

The audience had a polite chuckle as the man looked over to Violet and with a nod of his head told her to put this event to an end.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

She of course already knew what to say and was happy to have finally reached this point of the evening. The hard part now wasn’t the talking anymore but to stand up without letting the people see the wet patch on her crotch or the fact that she was in agony. The librarian took a deep breath and carefully got up from her chair. Her awkward smile didn’t reveal how heavy the bladder felt in her groin. With crossed legs, slightly bended over and the book strategically placed in front of her crotch she was able to still appear charming while saying her final words. Violet spoke fast, on one hand because she was of course in a hurry and on the other hand she also felt how urine was constantly dripping out of her vagina throughout the whole speech. Drops were running down her legs and the woman got more and more worried that she would end up wetting herself infront of everybody, her boss obviously included. The guests were calm, noone seemed to notice anything.

V17.thumb.jpg.5d960a585b988e5a20eb30658c49a8ac.jpg

“Thank you, and good night!”

The final words were spoken and Violet was ready to leave as the audience then unexpectedly started clapping. She couldn’t go away now, that would’ve been rude. So she stood there, together with the other two and smiled nervously while the book was still covering the critical part, out of which the drops of pee kept coming out. To make matters significantly worse, Violet witnessed how one member of the audience left the group prematurely and was heading towards the toilet.

“Don’t you fuckin’ dare!”, she thought while looking after the woman.

V18.thumb.jpg.13f9ec896c8a5abea61026a0c9acc5c6.jpg

The applause slowly faded away. The chance arrived for Violet to finally step away from all the fuzz. Somebody must’ve noticed her nervous little run towards the restroom but she didn’t care anymore. Violet reached the toilet door with a leaking pussy and as expected, it was locked.

All she could hear was the stream of the woman inside who seemed to be quite full aswell. The audible splashes made Violet weak causing her to once again lose control of her bladder. By far her biggest squirt of the night shot out of her, partially wetting her dark blue pants. The urine flowed through the fabric and dripped onto the floor. Scared she groaned and pressed both hands between her legs to stop the stream. Fortunately the bathroom door was hidden behind a corner of the library so nobody caught a glimpse of her distorted body.

V20.thumb.jpg.71ecc948b8172a0e0f75caec2c1dc2f6.jpg

“Could you please hurry up?”, she asked the woman on the verge of tears.

V19.thumb.jpg.5b4d8a38815bda5ba7a45da56d6fad81.jpg

“I’m trying!”, she yelled back “I had to go aswell!”

The poor librarian was giving her best to hold back the flood as she suddenly heard the voice of her boss calling: “Violet?!”

He was looking for her. What was she supposed to do now? Walk over to him or wait for the woman, who didn’t seem to stop anytime soon, to get out?

“Violet!”, she heard once again.

V21.thumb.jpg.a599a880380cc0a784a76e5c4ecd4221.jpg

"Damn it!”, Violet mumbled angrily.

With her last strenght she dragged herself back to everybody else.

“Here she is!”, her boss said with the biggest smile on his face while being surrounded by the author and other people who were probably his parents. Violet forced hersef to smile back as she reached them.

V22.thumb.jpg.79bbba11ae3ac26c3aa235dee8827440.jpg

"Thank you so much for having guided us throughout the evening. I really enjoyed listening to you reading … so much emotion!”, said the author’s mother.

“Thank you!”, replied Violet with a dying voice.

To be continued ...

Edited by Gotah
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
15 hours ago, Gotah said:

she gained a new little, exitingly dirty interest that will probably bring her some joyful hours in these difficult times she’s going to face.

Looks like a happy ending to me! Great story. Excited for your next story. I know it will be worth the wait!

• Thanks 1

Don't apologise for the drawings! They are amazing - and if anything the somewhat more hurried, less perfectly finished versions in the last chapter suit the rush of the climax to the story perfectly! Thank you for this story - it's been fantastic to read and look at.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I do hope we'll get further updates on Violet's exploration of her new silver lined (or should that be golden?) outcome.

Would love to see and hear more of her exploits.

I wasn't actually planning on continuing Violet's story but I could try to think about something

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1