Puddle’s outdoor peeing thread

29 minutes ago, Puddle said:

I should make this my outdoor peeing thread maybe

That's a great idea! I think I speak for many when I say you should post more about your walks, where you went and, especially, the stops you made along the way. 

5 hours ago, Puddle said:

😄 I should make this my outdoor peeing thread maybe

Gets my vote!   Doesn't have to be anything too lengthy or time-consuming to write, just a couple of paras to tell us the outline of where you were, what you were wearing and most importantly how enjoyable a pee you had.   Anything else is a bonus.

And keeping it as a single thread and adding to it gets you more interest and keeps the site tidy too.

Can't wait to read more...

• Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Puddle said:

Went camping overnight with some other people. There were toilets at the campsite, but, at the encouragement of another camper who said using toilets wasn’t in the spirit of camping, I decided not to use them. I love peeing outside, and camping is the perfect excuse.

Great to hear you've embraced the spirit of camping. 

I may be nerdy, but I'm definitely not boring. I can't count the number of times I've gotten out of my tent in the middle of the night to... er, count the stars. 🙄

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Puddle said:

I also did something pretty gross: in the middle of the night ...

Nothing gross as far as I can see.  In fact, I think you were quite tidy & clever.  I've been known to just unzip the tent and piss right out the door.  Maybe you should try that sometime (as long as the splashing doesn't wake everyone else up ... lol).

• Agree 1