Hello from an italian couple

Wetandcats

Hello wet people!
We are an italian couple, Andrea (27 years old) and Miriam (21 years old), we are into  a lot of kinks like pissing, wetting, bdsm and so on 🙂  I've introduced my gf to pee-related topics a copule of years ago, I've always loved wetting pratices, and when we met for the first time, I was reeeeeally scared to tell her that this thing turned me on, but now we are absolutely happy together, she also like omorashi related things and we feel absolutely comfortable and free, we don't have any untold secrets.

Personally I discovered wetting having some accidents when I was younger (I'll tell more in a dedicated post), and sometimes I still have some little leaks, when it happened I was really embarassed, but there was something that I enjoyed!

Also Miriam, my beloved girlfriend experienced some wet accidents/leaks over time, but now she learnt to appreciate them 😜  and now we are here, ready to share our experiences with this community 😄 

• Like 2
  • Love 1