Mom making son wipe pee

9 hours ago, Peevert said:

I've noticed a rare drop of pee in my undies, but I've actually noticed more drops of pee in women's undies.  Probably one of the reasons we (male and female) wear (or should wear) undies. 

Yup undies are made to catch all things in that area and keep our clothes clean. However I have to say I’ve never got pee in my undies unless I’ve chosen to wet, are you sure it was pee?!

On 11/22/2021 at 8:32 AM, M.Vixen said:

I don’t feel that the situation is much different from a guy who just took a piss, gives it a sqeeze and puts it back in his pants. I’ve encountered many situations where there was no toilet paper in the ladies rooms (or maybe just not the one where I was at because I didn’t check 😅). In which case; no problem, I will just squeeze my labia together from the outside inwards so any pee left will drip down, put my panties back on and usually don’t even think about it for another second and just go about my day. 

Honestly, the post pee dribbles that some guys seem to have seem worse to me 😮

Sounds like you have a good way on removing any trapped pee on your labia. (That method sounds so hot! but I digress).

Besides back-splash droplets on my pants, the biggest probllem that I have and women wouldn't (or much less) is the big dribble that happens several seconds after I put my cock away.  It mush be pee trapped in my urethra.  Even shaking doesn't help, so I believe it is trapped further back inside.

I don't think TP is necessary for men. A good shake will get rid of the drops just fine. The issues is that some men dribble in their underwear after putting their dick back in and wiping with TP won't fix that.

I personally am a shake guy.

On 11/22/2021 at 10:44 AM, creativity123 said:

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. It must be my mum then. She would always give me a tissue if possible when I peed outside with her around. I just thought there would be a few more mums who were just a bit mad like she was!

@creativity123 what would she have you do with the tissue after wiping? Throw it on the ground or find a trash can?

Glad to see so many comments on here. I agree that urine does end up trapped and does end up in underwear as soon as you put 'him' away so can understand why my mom would make me wipe. 

I certainly notice a difference in 'dryness' even if only for a minute or so, depending on if I have used the wipe method or just a shake method.