Indianapolis Piss

We’re really not that kind of site @spike69 - at least not until you’ve really, really developed close friendships with people. 

In fact site rules cover not giving away too much personal information which pretty much covers arranging meet ups with random strangers.

Instead enjoy your time browsing around with a whole worldwide community to share fantasies and experiences with. 

• Like 3

I'm more or less new here so my opinion probably doesn't matter much, but that kind of request doesn't really fit the culture of the site. While I would love (seriously) to immediately meet up with people and get straight to business, it doesn't work like that for most if not all the people on this site. It's not like craigslist where you can just put in an ad and someone's gonna answer. The friendships here took alot of time and everyone sort of expects the same amount of effort. Anything less just looks sketchy and feels off-putting. You're chances aren't zero but they are certainly extremely low with that sort of approach. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

I have to agree with @Sophie and @gldenwetgoose in that this isn't what this site is about. 

The other issue is that people can hide who they really are, you could chat to someone that you think is a girl for weeks or months only to find out that you've cultivated a friendship with a 300kg male. 

Sorry, but our rules have been built up over a considerable time, there is a reason for each and every rule.

Welcome to the site, take some time to get to know people, be involved. Who know’s what could happen.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I'd just like to point out that as the member of peefans who has officially been a member for the longest time (Admins and Mods can verify this), I personally just use this site as a let-out for a fetish that I have embraced, and a dating/meet-up site really isn't what I ever understood peefans to be.

Apart from the unforseen danger point, I feel like peefans would completely die a death if it were treated as a dating/meet-up site. It would become like peeingcupid, where people who are genuinely into pee just post their profile without really getting anywhere because no-one's ever interested in responding to 50 profiles that look exactly the same...

Peefans is a really welcoming community where we can openly share, discuss, and enjoy our mutual kink with people we know won't judge us for it. If offending posts get taken down for breaking site rules, it simply means the Mods are active, which is healthy for any website. I firmly believe we should strive to keep it that way, and I greatly appreciate the lengths that those in charge here go to in order to maintain the mutual fun to be had.

Edited by PissOnMyParade
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1