My piano teacher pissed on a zoom call (I think)

Here is the link to the promotional video of Behind the Wheel. Please note that this is a very non-revealing scene and it was most likely faked. 

Good for firing the imagination, though.

Edited by Eliminature
It helps if I actually put the link in there!
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I thought about putting this in the "experiences" thread, but I decided that I'd better hedge my bets and put it here. 

I've mentioned my attractive (to me) piano teacher numerous times on this forum before. This week, whilst I was trying to play a long, classical piece for him, I saw on the screen of my device that he had begun moving around from room to room - he does this occasionally. I don't think he likes to sit idle for too long. He was doing quite a bit of moving about and I wondered where he was heading to. 

All of this, I only saw in occasional glances over at the screen in between following my music sheets and occasionally looking down at my hands. I had placed the webcam of my own device onto my hands so he could watch the movement of them and placement on the keys. This meant that he could see my hands and the upper section of my body, but not my face. 

Glancing over, I noticed that he had muted himself and had entered a room painted in white. As I kept glancing over (whilst keeping an eye on the music sheets), I noticed him stop moving and looking down, concentrate intently on something. If you have seen Depeche Mode's promotional video of Behind the Wheel, Dave Gahan does a similar thing, meant to imply that he is pissing whilst on a motorcycle ride (you don't get to see the details). After a minute or so, he returned to his desk (though not before getting another can of cola from the kitchen).

Now, given that he had been drinking cola beforehand and that he muted the call, I am shall we say 75% sure that I, a urophile, got to see my highly attractive, intelligent, gentle and amiable European piano teacher take a leak on zoom. Talk about an unlocked achievement! 

And no, it didn't affect my concentration. I'm far too well practised for that! Hehe!

Wow! That's wonderful! Talk about tinkling the ivories. I guess it would have been difficult to ask him outright. And I have to ask a question. Was it an arrangement of the Water Music you were playing?

• Haha 1

Thank you! I don't think I could have asked him right there, but I might be able to say to him at some point "You've pissed when you've been on a zoom call with me, haven't you?" Sort of joking around. If I'm wrong about this (which I accept I could be), he wouldn't be offended. He's very laid back. 

And no! It wasn't Handel's Water Music. It was a Musique d'Ameublement piece by a Parisian composer who probably frequented the pissoirs quite often himself. 

• Love 1

It would have definitely distracted me if a female piano teacher had done that.   I bet you wished you could have remotely unmuted him and controlled the direction of his camera!

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

It would have definitely distracted me if a female piano teacher had done that.   I bet you wished you could have remotely unmuted him and controlled the direction of his camera!

Nah! Let him have his privacy. I'll just fill the blanks in with my imagination. 😉 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Nah! Let him have his privacy. I'll just fill the blanks in with my imagination. 😉 

The stories & scenarios in my head are always better than the reality.  I heartily endorse this approach. 

He was probably just reading a message on his phone but the surreptitious peeing scenario is far more interesting and exciting.  😎

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

He was probably just reading a message on his phone but the surreptitious peeing scenario is far more interesting and exciting.  😎

He definitely wasn't reading a message on his phone. We use the Zoom app on our phones. He had put his phone down on something and muted the call. Why would he mute the call if he was just getting a cola or something? Or indeed reading a message on his phone? And why would he go in another room for that? 

Maybe he wasn't pissing, but that's what it looked like. Indeed what else could he have been doing? 

• Agree 1
On 8/6/2021 at 3:42 PM, Eliminature said:

On 8/6/2021 at 3:44 PM, Eliminature said:

We're good friends and I have told him that I stand to relieve myself, which he was completely unperturbed by. 

I have wondered if he has guessed that I have a piss fetish, to be honest. 

On 8/6/2021 at 6:49 PM, Eliminature said:

Maybe he wasn't pissing, but that's what it looked like. Indeed what else could he have been doing? 

I'm completely on the same page as you - sometimes it's delicious to just think on the most likely and most appealing rational explanation, without trying to over analyse and without causing any awkwardness.

Even if he knows your interests, and even assuming he did go for a pee during your session - it doesn't mean that he was trying to put on a personal show for you. There are of course still the tutor-pupil relationship and respect to be maintained, and he of course knows you are married.

Perhaps if he began to make a habit of it, then there would be grounds to explore a little more (subtly) with him...   "sorry, I think I lost your audio for a minute there"  

But yes - like my friend who's said repeatedly "I'd rather pee on the grass" (than use a grotty portaloo), I have no need to creepily challenge her. 

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Even if he knows your interests, and even assuming he did go for a pee during your session - it doesn't mean that he was trying to put on a personal show for you. There are of course still the tutor-pupil relationship and respect to be maintained, and he of course knows you are married.

Yes. All of this. We are good friends as well as tutor-pupil and as tantalising as this was, I would never want to jeopardise that. 

As a urophile, would I like to see him pee? In a fantasy world, yes. However, in reality I don't really want to see him pee because (presumably) he doesn't want me to. And I would guess that Mr Eliminature wouldn't be especially happy if I saw another attractive man peeing either*. I'd rather have my loving husband and supportive teacher/friend than any amount of fulfilled fantasy.

*Despite being different nationalities and different ethnicities, my husband and my friend are very similar in both style and personality. As far as attraction to men goes, I certainly have a "type," and they both fall into that type. 

• Love 1