Retaining. Ugh.

Hello!

I discuss this topic with my friends on here often. I get a period every month and I'm able to track my symptoms, and one of my symptoms is water retention. Close to my period and close to my ovulation day I tend to retain the water that I drink. I gain weight and bloat, but that's not even the worst part. 

The worst part is when I'm no longer retaining and I have to pee CONSTANTLY! 😩 last night I drank no water before bed and still got up three times to pee in the middle of the night. It annoys me because I hate getting up to pee at night cause it takes me so long to go back to sleep. Wouldn't be that bad if I could just pee on the floor lol. 

Does anyone else experience this or am.I just an odd duck?

Well ... clearly I don't have periods lol but the getting up in the night to pee (twice or sometimes more often) is something I am familiar with - though for middle-aged-man reasons. Nonetheless I hear you @Bacardi and sympathise. I don't think I would ever be comfortable about just peeing on the floor or in the bed, and K would *definitely* be unhappy. But I sometimes wonder whether the time is right for a revival of the 'chamber pot' next to the bed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamber_pot (Apparently, "Philippine mythology recounts that giving newlyweds a chamber pot assures them of prosperity.") 

I hope you have some more sensible answers in a minute from female members 🙂 

25 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Hello!

I discuss this topic with my friends on here often. I get a period every month and I'm able to track my symptoms, and one of my symptoms is water retention. Close to my period and close to my ovulation day I tend to retain the water that I drink. I gain weight and bloat, but that's not even the worst part. 

The worst part is when I'm no longer retaining and I have to pee CONSTANTLY! 😩 last night I drank no water before bed and still got up three times to pee in the middle of the night. It annoys me because I hate getting up to pee at night cause it takes me so long to go back to sleep. Wouldn't be that bad if I could just pee on the floor lol. 

Obviously, you're an odd duck. But, that's what we best like about you.

I can't say I'm in the same situation, but I notice I have to pee a lot when the temperature drops. It seems once I get seriously chilled, everything I drink wants to come out. Almost immediately!

If I were you, I'd use the floor.

I make sure I have a wee before bed 😃 

Sometimes I wake up for a wee in the night but most of the time my toilet needs don’t bother me until the morning 😆 

36 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Obviously, you're an odd duck. But, that's what we best like about you.

I can't say I'm in the same situation, but I notice I have to pee a lot when the temperature drops. It seems once I get seriously chilled, everything I drink wants to come out. Almost immediately!

If I were you, I'd use the floor.

I think I’m the opposite lol 😂 if it’s hot I drink a lot then I need a wee in the night. Nothing worse than lying comfortably in bed falling asleep and then needing to go to toilet.....and having a stiffie and stuff 😆 

@p1ssputz you sound like a fun dude lol.

I've peed in the laundry basket before on wash day and did enjoy myself. You're right in your assumption that I have a husband and, as far as I'm aware, he doesn't know about my fetish so my options during the night are limited. Just gotta haul my ass up and go to the bathroom like everyone else. 

• Hug 1
8 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Hah, thanks! I like to think so. (Other times, my brain plays tricks on me and I think the opposite).

Bummer about the significant other. Hopefully one day in the future you'll be able to navigate that. I remember your history and so I know why you haven't disclosed it.

Perhaps one day in the future you can buy a really large stuffed animal (something like this) and when the spouse is away for a night, use it for your own purposes so you don't have to leave the bed. Or - if your spouse is a heavy sleeper and you can wake up before he does - you could just keep it in the room, use it when you have to, and get rid of the evidence. (In that case something larger might be better.) Who knows, maybe it's an option? Or maybe just a pipe dream, but fuel for the fire, so to speak.

(I'm loving the promo images that they're using for these products. Somehow, it's tittilating, imagining that the models in those pictures are thinking, "I'm gonna soak you tonight, Mr. Bear.")

Lol! It's erotic to think about getting out of bed while he's sleeping to pee on the bear. They're so huge it would be impossible to hide it tho. The morning I peed in the laundry basket it was so awesome knowing my hubs was still around and could catch me peeing, but he's a light sleeper and would probably for sure catch me 🤣 I sleep walk some nights tho so perhaps I can blame it on that one or two times, but anything after that I feel like he'd catch on.

• Love 1
On 7/15/2021 at 5:15 PM, Bacardi said:

Hello!

Get a chamber pot or use an empty water bottle/gatorade bottle, and dump it out after.