Have you seen a woman pee at a urinal?

• 1 year later...

Both of those stories sound like great experiences. @bobidyboopy, I think that would be incredibly hot. Still waiting for that to happen to me, unfortunately. It's certainly rare, but stories on this site are proof this kind of thing can actually become reality if you're lucky.

• Like 1
Not at a urinal but on a bush... place a bunch of us used to hang out ane we jokingly had a "Guy's Bush" and a "Girl's Bush." The girl's was actually a longer walk from the campfire area but behind the only large rock that kind of gave cover. One night I looked over to see a girl standing beside me just spraying away. Turns out she modified all her zippers on her hiking pants to be longer so she could unzip and go standing. She grew up in a culture where women squatting and exposing themselves was very frowned upon so mothers apparently taught their daughters this trick. I was impressed. Never met her again though. :/
My kind of woman. :)

I'm sure she'd be great to have along on hikes.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/20/2015 at 4:32 PM, peefan71 said:

Not at a urinal but on a bush... place a bunch of us used to hang out ane we jokingly had a "Guy's Bush" and a "Girl's Bush." The girl's was actually a longer walk from the campfire area but behind the only large rock that kind of gave cover. One night I looked over to see a girl standing beside me just spraying away. Turns out she modified all her zippers on her hiking pants to be longer so she could unzip and go standing. She grew up in a culture where women squatting and exposing themselves was very frowned upon so mothers apparently taught their daughters this trick. I was impressed. Never met her again though. 😕

What country's culture?

College had gender segregated dorms with a curfew that was often ignored.  Twice I walked into the mens' and saw a figure at the urinal that turned out to be a woman trying to blend in thinking I was the RA. First definitely was just standing there with hands positioned but no actual use of the urinal, the second was more questionable as there were motions of shaking and closing up pants as well as a sly smile before she turned and departed. 

Also had a friend do an art pose for photography project facing the urinal legs wide spread, totally unnecessary she made loud hssss noises with her mouth.  Didn't hear the real thing at the time but she had one of the largest bladders I have ever heard.  

• Love 1
On 8/5/2015 at 11:04 AM, Kevin said:

I have only seen a couple of videos . That our '' Miss Piss " , has made over the years . In peeing in the Men's rest room urinals . As something fun and naughty to do .

Don't forget about Nerdy Faedy!