Wolfpee peeing videos.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Went back to Manchester for a short break away, stayed in a different hotel with a friend and we went to the top to drink at a bar. And ofc I'm curious to what the gents is like and needed to go, so as I walked in the first thing I saw was these zig zag mirrors on the right side row. On the left was two sink and two cubicles. Walked to the end where there was 3/4 urinal in a row with small dividers. Then just realised there was a massive glass in full view to the urinal, and across from this build was an other tall building which I believe are apartments. I do wonder how many people have a sneaky way to look into. (That if they can see in from the outside) well I took a bold move and piss next to the window. Would love to piss on the window instead. 

IMG_20240713_201954_898.jpg

IMG_20240713_201959_177.jpg

IMG_20240713_201959_243.jpg

Edited by Wolfpee
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
12 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

Went back to Manchester for a short break away, stayed in a different hotel with a friend and we went to the top to drink at a bar. And ofc I'm curious to what the gents is like and needed to go, so as I walked in the first thing I saw was these zig zag mirrors on the right side row. On the left was two sink and two cubicles. Walked to the end where there was 3/4 urinal in a row with small dividers. Then just realised there was a massive glass in full view to the urinal, and across from this build was an other tall building which I believe are apartments. I do wonder how many people have a sneaky way to look into. (That if they can see in from the outside) well I took a bold move and piss next to the window. Would love to piss on the window instead. 

Hilton?

• Agree 1
20 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

If you really want to show off and theres noone else in the bathroom at that moment, maybe drop your pants all the way and lift your shirt up a bit?

5 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

If you really want to show off and theres noone else in the bathroom at that moment, maybe drop your pants all the way and lift your shirt up a bit?

I'm not that confident to go that far. 

• Hug 1