Peeking while at the urinal

• 4 months later...
On 12/8/2023 at 10:58 PM, aaron86 said:

This happened at a sold out hockey I was at, with like 16k people there. It was during the first intermission. I had to go pee pretty bad so I went to the men's room. 3 of the 4 walls were covered in urinals without dividers and all of them were full. With the line the way it was, you could definitely see some side profiles of guys peeing if you wanted to. When it was my turn I stepped up to the urinal and unzipped my jeans, standing slightly farther back than I usually did. I noticed on the right that he was watching what I was doing. I was struggling a bit to get it out through the briefs I was wearing. When I finally got my dick out the pee stream started flowing fast. The dude glanced a few more times. i finally finished up and shook it before stuffing it back in my briefs. When I was walking away I got an interesting look from someone in line too. They must've had a perfect angle and enjoyed the show. I while I like women only, I still get a rush from whipping it out and people watching.

Glad you enjoyed! Crowded urinals at sports events are the best!