First submission!

A fine submission! Let's hope it's the first of many 🙂. Take your time. Don't rush it. At some point you may feel "OK. I need to pee now, and I'm going to photograph it" and it'll just happen. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, CubSimon said:

In the same boat as you, man. Love peeing anywhere that isn’t the toilet but also super shy. 

Life's too short to be shy about anything, besides, everyone knows guys love peeing anywhere but toilets, moms included, we actually expect you boys to be naughty.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, ZackP said:

Ok so I really hate using toilets I love pissing outdoors but at the same time I’ve got crazy stage fright when it comes to peeing with people around but I wanna share videos and pictures so badly. This is the really the only thing I can come up with so far but I hope to be able to record some outdoor piss videos or pics

ACE42172-6A71-41FE-93B2-022EC8D2DD45.thumb.jpeg.435b709ea7894fa2b156fa5a2dd31703.jpeg

Don't be shy, please keep posting.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Life's too short to be shy about anything, besides, everyone knows guys love peeing anywhere but toilets, moms included, we actually expect you boys to be naughty.

Wow you sound like the best mom ever lol I take it you are comfortable with guys peeing in public  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ZackP said:

Wow you sound like the best mom ever lol I take it you are comfortable with guys peeing in public  

Completely, it's a natural thing, nothing for you boys to be ashamed of, we know you'd rather pee outside and it's easier for moms if you do, no running of to restrooms. It's so funny how boys always fear what their moms would say, when we're thinking to ourselves, really, you couldn't just go somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, beachmom said:

Completely, it's a natural thing, nothing for you boys to be ashamed of, we know you'd rather pee outside and it's easier for moms if you do, no running of to restrooms. It's so funny how boys always fear what their moms would say, when we're thinking to ourselves, really, you couldn't just go somewhere.

That is awesome that you are so open about it and encourage it. Do you feel same way for girls as well? You yourself even? 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, beachmom said:

And you KNOW there's gonna be some girls who wanna check you out while you're taking a piss

• Cheeky 1
On 4/17/2021 at 4:04 AM, ZackP said:

Ok so I really hate using toilets I love pissing outdoors but at the same time I’ve got crazy stage fright when it comes to peeing with people around but I wanna share videos and pictures so badly. This is the really the only thing I can come up with so far but I hope to be able to record some outdoor piss videos or pics

ACE42172-6A71-41FE-93B2-022EC8D2DD45.thumb.jpeg.435b709ea7894fa2b156fa5a2dd31703.jpeg

Don't worry, bro, I still get pee shy when I pee outdoors. I have to be at least a few yards away from anyone else before I can relax!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Great submission!  I'm into peeing outside too, but I can't do it where I currently live.  I get stage fright too sometimes.

Ugh... it SUCKS! I sooo wanna piss in more public places more often and I can’t seem to get a chance to do it. Every time I just chicken out at the last minute. One time I was bursting from purposely holding for a few hours and just about to the edge of pissing myself just to go and pee somewhere. I walked around to the back of a building in a shopping centre that had a nice corner that can be somewhat private but someone can also pass behind you and see you and I chickened out at the last minute due to so many people being around at the time. 

Turned out I leaked enough into my jeans to declare it as legally pissing yourself but not completely! Lol but there was a visible stain and I made it to a bathroom 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Don't worry, bro, I still get pee shy when I pee outdoors. I have to be at least a few yards away from anyone else before I can relax!

If I’m in my own yard or something I can piss for days! Or somewhere in public with people at a decent enough distance I’m good lol

• Love 1