Officially a Member After 1 Year of Lurking

18 hours ago, CubSimon said:

Hi everyone!

My name is Simon, I’m 20 years old and am from Australia. I’m a trans guy (ftm) and have been lurking on the site for over a year and never thought to make an account but today I decided I would!

Pee has been the crux of my sexuality for forever and am excited to share! I’m bisexual, and yet to have any note worthy pee stories but I’m a writer irl so you may find me recording my deeper desires in the fiction section!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I warmly welcome. I'm new here and so are you. I hope you don't bother with my question, but I'm very curious about how you pee. Could you describe it in detail?

3 hours ago, radu said:

I warmly welcome. I'm new here and so are you. I hope you don't bother with my question, but I'm very curious about how you pee. Could you describe it in detail?

Sure 🙂 I still have female genitalia so I pee similarly if not exactly like a cis (not trans) woman. I sometimes use stand-to-pee devices if I know it might come in handy (I need to discreetly pee in public or at a party or something ) but I haven’t mastered it and get leakage quite often so I only use it rarely. But I like the way of pee naturally because it’s more erotic to me. Hope this helps!!

• Like 2