I finally had the chance to actually walk outside in the morning rather than on the treadmill lol. Was walking by a ditch with a bit of water in it, a scim of ice on top and thought lets try and melt the ice lol

Well seems I can't add the pictures I want to. Darn it 

• Like 2

Does sound a great scenario.

It does seem that some cameraphones now are producing photos of a resolution and quality that leads to bigger file sizes than the site permits. I've found that too.  It's a bit of a faff to edit them and save as a more compressed image with no visual impact, but it is a nuisance.

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It does seem that some cameraphones now are producing photos of a resolution and quality that leads to bigger file sizes than the site permits. I've found that too.  It's a bit of a faff to edit them and save as a more compressed image with no visual impact, but it is a nuisance.

Ah yes - that might well be the reason.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Does sound a great scenario.

Yup the files are to big to post here. Never used to be an issue for me. The file size limit seems to be reduced now lol

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

Yup the files are to big to post here. Never used to be an issue for me. The file size limit seems to be reduced now lol

@Admin - I've noticed that some photos from my phone will upload ok, and others won't as @speedy3471 is finding...  There's no option on the iPhone to photograph at  a lower quality or resolution.  Would it be appropriate to increase the size limit very slightly?

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@Admin - I've noticed that some photos from my phone will upload ok, and others won't as @speedy3471 is finding...  There's no option on the iPhone to photograph at  a lower quality or resolution.  Would it be appropriate to increase the size limit very slightly?

Have increased to 5mb. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1