Sex Toys

On 5/11/2021 at 2:41 AM, Sweets said:

These are my two favorite toys.   When I was younger I really didn’t care for toys to much they were pretty lame back then. The toys today have advanced a lot.  I use to have the rabbit but I found u really didn’t like it much. You put the dildo inside and the little rabbit ears vibrate on your clit. The problem with that is the ears make it uncomfortable to use the dildo part.   
the first picture I use it when I’m alone.  I got my first glass dildo that is smaller than. The one pictured was a free gift and I found I enjoyed it when my husband went down on me.  It hit just the right spot.  So I got the bigger one.  That one is always sure to please. I always have a squirting orgasm when I use it alone or with my husband. I usually get my toys on line.  I use Adam and  Eve web site.  The third picture I don’t use it very often.   I have found I have to be very wet to use it. 

7AFD6AE8-6860-4A55-A6AE-0BB9FF25CF32.png

6D10E988-7635-4504-AD88-284E0508502E.png

38C5E97C-7888-405B-BA11-EC11F4F96215.png

ejaculating strap-on

Please tell me how many toys have you tried? 
I just want to buy a satisfier, but something stops me. I already had experience with toys, but with more standard ones. I mean, I just used a dildo with lube ... and I didn't really like it. Perhaps, it stops me...

Edited by harryprotter
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 9:41 AM, Sweets said:

These are my two favorite toys.   When I was younger I really didn’t care for toys to much they were pretty lame back then. The toys today have advanced a lot.  I use to have the rabbit but I found u really didn’t like it much. You put the dildo inside and the little rabbit ears vibrate on your clit. The problem with that is the ears make it uncomfortable to use the dildo part.   
the first picture I use it when I’m alone.  I got my first glass dildo that is smaller than. The one pictured was a free gift and I found I enjoyed it when my husband went down on me.  It hit just the right spot.  So I got the bigger one.  That one is always sure to please. I always have a squirting orgasm when I use it alone or with my husband. I usually get my toys on line.  I use Adam and  Eve web site.  The third picture I don’t use it very often.   I have found I have to be very wet to use it. 

7AFD6AE8-6860-4A55-A6AE-0BB9FF25CF32.png

6D10E988-7635-4504-AD88-284E0508502E.png

38C5E97C-7888-405B-BA11-EC11F4F96215.png

Its insane how many girls i know who recommend the satisfyer pro 2. No seriously this toy haunts me or something. I even see it mentioned on websites that aren't meant for adult content. 

Back on Topic: I got my first toy between 24-25 (butt plug + vibrator). I just bought it from the closest sex shop near me. I can't speak for your city but my local sex shop is a super chill place. I would be lying if i said that i wasn't nervous the first time but i just kept my headphones and listened to music while i browsed. The shop owner is this super nice grand pa. Im saying grand pa instead of old man because i don't want you to think of an pervy geezer xD. 
Looking back i probably should have asked the shop owner to recommend me something. The second time i was there i bought a plug that was way to big while having no lube at home. That was a disappointing evening. 
But yeah, sex shops are great. They don't judge you, they are competent and you have someone to ask questions to. Its like buying your first pack of condoms. Once you bought your first pack, you relax and keep your cool.

Oh and my sex shop is open until 3 AM or something crazy. Chances are that you can visit your local sex shop at a time where most people are sleeping if that's a thing you worry about. But honestly no one cares. 

On the topic of ordering online. Many of my friends and co-workers have ordered their toys online they never had any issues. Sadly i can't recommend the site to you because Eis.de does only ship to Germany. Im just telling you this to assure you that online is an good option as well. The site i mentioned even sends their products in "neutral packaging" meaning that you don't have to worry when your neighbour receives your package. 

On 5/13/2021 at 8:42 AM, harryprotter said:

Please tell me how many toys have you tried? 
I just want to buy a satisfier, but something stops me. I already had experience with toys, but with more standard ones. I mean, I just used a dildo with lube ... and I didn't really like it. Perhaps, it stops me...

Just buy it as a treat for your birthday or something. If you don't like it throw it away or give it to someone else. You could also just talk to a friend or your mum about it and ask them if they want to gift it to you as a birthday present. I have bought sex toys for friends who were in a similar situation like you are describing. If you don't like it you wasted a couple dollars/euros/whatever. But if you don't buy it you never know how it would feel. I wouldn't want to miss out on the experience. 

I ordered my wife a toy off Amazon for her birthday last year and she completely loves it shell use it on herself and I'll use it on her also and with Amazon it's just a brown box with Amazon all over it so even if it's sitting on the porch no one knows what's inside

• 4 months later...

I bought my first toys at around 18 I think, then my partner bought some in my 20’s and then I bought some more in my 30’s. I don’t think there is a right age (as long as you are over 18). I started with just dildos and they really didn’t do much for me, the. I got a rabbit and that was great for the clit bit but the dildo/vibrator wasn’t that enjoyable. I now mainly stick to clit stimulators and maybe a small vibrating dildo and a few anal toys. I don’t like anything too big or extreme. 

• 7 months later...

Well, the first sex toy I purchased was a sex doll, if I may say so. By the way, I bought it when I was 18 years old, so I didn't worry about whether they would sell it to me or not. According to the law, I had every right to use it. And now I am 25 years old, and I have a large collection of silicone love dolls, without which I cannot live. I had sex with a real girl but didn't like it because it was boring. It doesn't matter whether the girl was inexperienced or not. I can fuck my sex dolls as I want. That's why I love them.

Edited by OgRonnySy

I bought a bad dragon dildo thats ~20cm long early last year (was 21 at that point) and I gotta say, it was a great investment. Ofc it can never replace a real dick, but it does feel quite nice.

Also got some buttplugs of various sizes from amazon and I've been wearing the medium one daily.

• Hot 1