Hi, im new, i should probs say hi

Hi guys! Im new to this whole thing and also sorry if i spell wrong im terrible at spelling haha. Im into desperation and stuff like thatm hoping to connect to eople like that. And find was ig to make it fun. Also if anybody has tips on how to make liquid go through fast. Let me kjow haha. Sorry if this is awks and/or i sound like a robot. Im horrible at talking

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Nice to meet you! There are lots of people to interact with here - and as Goose says, browsing around and commenting on people's posts is a good way to start interacting - I'm sure you'll find lots of people who share your interests: there are *lots* who love desperation for instance!

On the drink thing, there was a topic on this recently: 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 12:46 AM, Desperation14 said:

Hi guys! Im new to this whole thing and also sorry if i spell wrong im terrible at spelling haha. Im into desperation and stuff like thatm hoping to connect to eople like that. And find was ig to make it fun. Also if anybody has tips on how to make liquid go through fast. Let me kjow haha. Sorry if this is awks and/or i sound like a robot. Im horrible at talking

I have found a big bottle of aloe vera juice to be very effective. If you love the pieces of aloe plant in it and all the different flavors, I suggest you get it. Also it comes out clear and doesn't smell all that much. Source: Drank not even half the bottle on the way home from the big city and nearly pissed myself while stuck in traffic in front of my ex's mother. Found a gas station and pissed for what felt like a minute. Had to do it again no more than 30 minutes later.

Hope this helps

• Like 1