Public pissing, vandalism, property destruction . . .

Remind me not to invite any of you to my house, lol!

Just kidding, I would love to have my furniture and carpets ruined by an uncontrollable female friend.

I wouldn't do it to an unsuspecting 3rd party. Imagine you get caught and they sue you. You're in court and have to explain to the judge the reasoning behind not using the toilet instead!

This thread gave me a few ideas though. I have a couple of old tablets that could be ruined while turned on. That would make great vids!

On 3/20/2021 at 12:18 PM, peeLIZZ said:

I would pee at your house. I did this with some of my boyfriends, but not everyone had a piss fetish. Do you like only pee or I may do what I want?☺️

please use my house as well :-D! 

• Love 1
On 4/3/2021 at 10:32 AM, alicexxx said:

Car is normally a man icon and his territory... I find so exciting being able to "destroy" it in the most kinky way possible! Pissing is a great way to start... 😍

I love pissing but I would rather use a bathtub instead of a car 😉

• Haha 1
On 2/20/2021 at 7:23 PM, pecasalanaria said:

Always loved the idea of ruining someone else's shit by pissing on it. Even better if it's in public. I don't know why, but it's just so hot to me. Anyone else?

I have the same problem I find it so arousing to just piss wherever I want not caring where it is or what its on 😍

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 12:54 PM, 88mphArtist said:

I uploaded that vid. I just made it public for everyone 😊It's an amazing video. I wish I knew who she was. 

Hey I tried to view that video, but it says it was taken down due to a dmca claim. Could you please reupload it or post a download link?

• Agree 1

Now that it’s known to be the subject of a DCMA complaint, then sharing a link on this site would be a breach of Rule 6. 

Also please note that since the original post Admin has issue a fresh set of advice around extreme pee vandalism content which causes distress to innocent third parties. 

On 2/20/2021 at 7:23 PM, pecasalanaria said:

Always loved the idea of ruining someone else's shit by pissing on it. Even better if it's in public. I don't know why, but it's just so hot to me. Anyone else?

I definitely get this. I'm actually a guitar player/maker and I convinced my girlfriend to pee on a couple of the parts. Unfortunately they haven't corroded 

• 1 year later...
On 2/21/2021 at 1:30 AM, 88mphArtist said:

Same! One of my dreams is to go to a house party someday, sneak into an empty bedroom and just spray my full bladder everywhere. The clothes in their closet, their drawers, bed, all of their belongings and electronics, soaked! hehe. I haven't had the opportunity to do something like that yet, but pee vandalism makes me so horny, so it's certainly on my bucket list. Another fantasy of mine is to sneak into someone's home office and completely drench their important documents, ruining months, possibly years of their hard work, just because it was convenient for me to do so. 😈I'd have to make sure I could get away with it though.

I'd love if you could go into more detail about what kinda piss vandalism and destruction you find hot 🙂

So hot bro !! I've heard it's quite common for dudes at parties to just piss wherever they want.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/21/2021 at 9:49 PM, obolo said:

My fantasy is to sneak into another tent at a festival and pee on all their belongings. Would love to see the owners returning back (in the best case totally drunk) and lay down on their still wet sleeping bags.

Yeah, it would be even better if you did it with your friends !

On 2/21/2021 at 1:30 AM, 88mphArtist said:

Same! One of my dreams is to go to a house party someday, sneak into an empty bedroom and just spray my full bladder everywhere. The clothes in their closet, their drawers, bed, all of their belongings and electronics, soaked! hehe. I haven't had the opportunity to do something like that yet, but pee vandalism makes me so horny, so it's certainly on my bucket list. Another fantasy of mine is to sneak into someone's home office and completely drench their important documents, ruining months, possibly years of their hard work, just because it was convenient for me to do so. 😈I'd have to make sure I could get away with it though.

I'd love if you could go into more detail about what kinda piss vandalism and destruction you find hot 🙂

Dude I'd love you to come at a party to my place and do what you plan to do ! Heck bring some friends !! 

9 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

In college this guy I used to know but no longer, he did that.  I went upstairs with him cause he had to piss but it was occupied. He decides instantly that he's just going to find some room and piss there.  We're both drunk and all I can do was follow him.  He finds this bedroom. He tells me to keep look out so I do, but of course I can't resist to watch. He's standing by the corner, wall to his left, bed to his right and book shelf in front.  His back is turned and I see between his legs him pissing on the ground.  After a few seconds he turns to the wall and pees there, he pees on the bookshelf.  He's laughing, I'm trying to not seem so infatuated so I tell him dude what is wrong you?  After getting the shelf he aims back to the floor.  He says they fucking get for not having more bathrooms.  Then we went back downstairs, no one saw us.  And I did everything in my power to hide the boner I was sporting when we walked back down.  God it was so hot. 

Damn bro that's so hot !! Your friend is a top G man !! Did you took some time to see how it was after he left it ?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1