Cleanup

I am interested in how different people cleanup post pee. Of course some surfaces are easier than others to clean but what is your cleanup routine?

I only pee in places that can be washed down easily like a shower and I have once peed outside in nature so my cleanup is not that intense.

Not too fond of the waste but I use pet pee pads. They come in all sorts of sizes, makes clean up a breeze whether your peeing on the floor or wetting on a chair. Back when I had in house laundry I had a fleet of towels that would used and thrown in the washer, using garbage bags underneath if needed. Adult diapers and incontinence underwear pads also make clean up a breeze. They also make various urine remover sprays.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hard floors get wiped up with old towels or other equivalent stuff from the laundry pile, and I'll do a wipe down with a damp cloth too. All goes in the washing machine straight after. Outside on the patio I'll generally give the area a rinse too from a hose or watering can, as it's generally the same place that gets my pee. I don't do soft furnishings or carpets. 

As has been mentioned, bathroom or outside. We do have a massage slide (look it up) that has it's fair share of fun. We use towels to clean up there, although some fully clothed sessions soak up everything nicely.

We have to be careful due to our shared house, so all sessions get cleaned as they happen (try explaining the washing machine running at 11.00pm, lol).

• Like 2

I am lazy so don't do anything that needs clean-up. 

• If I pee in bed I just let my pee soak in to the unprotected mattress and leave it to dry.
  • If I pee on the floor I do it on carpet and again leave it to dry.
  • I pee in the shower and in the garden so no need to clean up there.
  • I wet myself when I go out, so again no need to clean up whether it is the cinema, pub, shops, etc.

I drink a lot so my pee is dilute and innocuous. It makes life a lot easier.

• Love 3