Feedback / Idea Vote On The DEFAULT Light Theme

Which option do you prefer on the LIGHT mode of the site?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. On the LIGHT mode theme of the site, which colour do you prefer the site to be? (use the toggle button above to test the options)

• Colour Splash
    • Blue Fade
    • Purple Fade
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Pink
    • Golden Pee
    • I will only ever be using dark mode so it makes no difference to me / I have no preference

As you've probably noticed, you can now change the site colours using the toggle item at the top of the site. 

The system will remember whether you select light mode or dark mode, so when you log back in, it should be the same unless you change it.

However, the colour picker is based on a setting that is saved in your browser, and depending on your cookie settings (and whether you use incognito mode) may mean the site does not remember the colour you pick.

So I thought it would be worthwhile seeing which colour options people prefer.

The default started out as plain blue, then was purple, and in the last 10 minutes I've switched it to blue fade. I'd be interested to hear what most people prefer though, as it may influence what the default becomes. 

If enough people answer the poll, I will do the same thing with the dark mode options at a later point.

Thanks. 

27 minutes ago, Admin said:

Out of interest, what's your colour choice for the dark mode? 🙂 

I'm flicking between the purple and the bluey one next to it (they don't have names on dark mode) but I'm preferring the blue 

• 3 weeks later...