Who would you be more comfortable telling about your pee fetish?

Who would you be more likely to tell about your pee fetish?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you be more likely to tell...

• A casual sexual encounter with someone you're unlikely to see again
    • A long-term partner

I'm pleased this topic has come back to life recently. It's brought out some really thoughtful and revealing (and some quite moving) personal responses from members. It's amazing that so simple a question can generate such heart-opening replies. Thank you to everyone who has written here.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's really surprising to me that the long term partner is winning with such a huge lead. I feel like there is no risk in telling a "stranger" while you might not want to ruin your long term relationship. I can see why you would choose both sides im just surprised that it is not closer.  

• 1 year later...

Don't know how much I can provide to this topic, not really being into casual sex and also never having told any of the partners I had previously (single atm). But I guess in my mind the idea of telling some hookup partner brings less baggage with it? There's less fear of judgement then with someone who you wanna potentially spend your life with.