5 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Thanks @Admin. One final question, and sorry if I have missed or misunderstood something. The 121 (Gold member) chat conversations will continue to be unavailable at all in small devices. Is that right?

Nope, you CAN still access the one-to-one chats on small devices, but you would need to be on "PeeFans Main Theme Light [Live Chat On Mobile]" 

Go to 'Theme' in left hand corner of site and press that. Chatbox will always be in corner then, and when you press the chatbox in the corner it brings up both the main room and private conversations too. (which are fully operational now, so feel free to use as much as you want).

Hope that helps. 🙂  

21 minutes ago, Admin said:

Nope, you CAN still access the one-to-one chats on small devices, but you would need to be on "PeeFans Main Theme Light [Live Chat On Mobile]" 

Go to 'Theme' in left hand corner of site and press that. Chatbox will always be in corner then, and when you press the chatbox in the corner it brings up both the main room and private conversations too. (which are fully operational now, so feel free to use as much as you want).

Hope that helps. 🙂  

Oh sorry! I *had* misunderstood something. My bad. And thanks! It works 🙂 

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Since there haven't yet been any reports of everything breaking or the menus being annoying, I will take it as a sign it's all setup nicely now. 

If anyone does have any issues though, please let me know, as it's hard to account for all different devices / screen sizes / browsers etc. 

• Thanks 1