Watching my girlfriend (long stories!)

I have a suggestion.  Spread an old towel over the floor of the shower.  She can squat and pee on that.  Much less splatter.  (And a nice wet patch on it too.)

In the morning, just keep the towel on the floor to rinse it as you shower.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, JDG said:

I'm afraid the opposite has happened... She thought it would be very convenient to use the shower during the night, but the splatter on the tiles was so big that she had to shower before being able to return to bed. And showering is not something you wanna do at 3AM...

The good part of this is that she DID see how convenient it was to not go downstairs so she brings a bucket with her now when we go to bed. Also really nice, but haven't seen her use it yet. 

Hmm, totally agree that showering at 3am when you were just going for a quick pee is not really what you want to be doing, so I see that won't be great for her.   Maybe the bucket will work.   Either having the bucket in the bedroom or put the bucket in the shower so that it doesn't matter if it spills.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Hmm, totally agree that showering at 3am when you were just going for a quick pee is not really what you want to be doing, so I see that won't be great for her.   Maybe the bucket will work.   Either having the bucket in the bedroom or put the bucket in the shower so that it doesn't matter if it spills.

She used the bucket this morning. It was a lot handier for her! Downside is, her stream is much less visible for me 😂 but the sound was awesome. I think she will keep the bucket for peeing at night, but @ppppppp's suggestion is definately worth trying! 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

We are a couple of days further and she hasn't gone downstairs anymore for a pee during the night. She still uses the bucket for that and she has found the easiest way now. The first times she just assumed a very wide stance and held the bucket between her legs, but the bucket is square shaped and a bit big. 

In the meantime we received a stool for her to shower while seated, as she can't stand for long period of time anymore due to the heavy pregnancy. Ofcourse the stool is only in the shower when she uses it, otherwise I can't get in anymore as our shower cabin is not so big. So she uses this stool to her advantage when she need to pee. 

She puts one leg on the stool and keeps one on the ground. She is the able to hold the bucket between her legs much easier. She holds it near her pussy and avoids splashback this way. I also like watching much more in this stance I must say! 

We now keep a roll of toilet paper for her in the bathroom too. She wipes and just throws the paper in the bin there. 

• Like 2