My introduction

Mr. P

Hello fellow members.

I just found this site through Google, although I have been an avid fan of pee games since I was in my late teens. I thought it best to introduce myself before posting all over. 

I am a straight male now in my 40s from Northern Europe. I have quite a few experiences and things to talk about on this very matter, but I better save that for it's own designated threads. I also have a few self-made videos that I might very well post. 

My main fetish in this game is what I recently discovered to be called "pee vandalism", that is peeing ON objects, specifically abandoned houses/buildings/structures or other man-made objects. I love doing this myself and also definitely watching girls in the same type of situation.

Here I hope to find inspiration and meaningful insight into the world of peeing. I also hope to be treated with respect and interest. 

Also, I am always on the lookout for a fellow pee companions of female character. Feel free to contact me. 😄 

Thank you for your attention. 

Hi and a huge welcome to the community - it's a very friendly place and I absolutely guarantee that everyone who comes here with the right intentions will absolutely be treated with respect.

It's great to have you on board. Make yourself at home and shout out with any questions.