Phone call pee

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I have just got off the phone with my friend Katherine a few minutes ago and I just have to tell you guys about this. She had phoned me to say thank you for her Christmas card and that her present arrived. The conversation was pretty normal so I won’t share it here and we had been talking for about half an hour when my ears pricked up - 

“Ooh Soph, I don’t half need a wee”
“Then go to the toilet!” I laughed, expecting her to end the phone call, put it on hold, mute, anything. No! I could hear her moving about then I heard a door close and the sound changed, it was more… echoey. Katherine was in the bathroom! I heard her unzip and a few seconds later a loud tinkle came through the speaker, crystal clear. She continued talking perfectly normally as she emptied her bladder but I must admit, I found it very hard to focus on the topic of conversation. Katherine is very beautiful and while I have physically seen her on the toilet several times, there was something special about hearing it over the phone while having a normal conversation. She peed for quite a while, maybe 20-30 seconds or so, casually talking the entire time and ended with a couple of stop start trickles. Her stream stopping and then firing up briefly as she pushed out a little more. Shortly after I heard the sound of toilet paper being unreeled and torn off for her to wipe and then nothing else as we carried on our conversation with her sat on the toilet! It was a good 10 minutes or so before we said goodbye and ended the call. I love knowing I had been talking to her with her jeans and underwear pulled down, a golden pool resting beneath her.

Wow! Not usually into the sound of peeing unless I can see it, but that sounds wonderful. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I have just got off the phone with my friend Katherine a few minutes ago and I just have to tell you guys about this. She had phoned me to say thank you for her Christmas card and that her present arrived. The conversation was pretty normal so I won’t share it here and we had been talking for about half an hour when my ears pricked up - 

“Ooh Soph, I don’t half need a wee”
“Then go to the toilet!” I laughed, expecting her to end the phone call, put it on hold, mute, anything. No! I could hear her moving about then I heard a door close and the sound changed, it was more… echoey. Katherine was in the bathroom! I heard her unzip and a few seconds later a loud tinkle came through the speaker, crystal clear. She continued talking perfectly normally as she emptied her bladder but I must admit, I found it very hard to focus on the topic of conversation. Katherine is very beautiful and while I have physically seen her on the toilet several times, there was something special about hearing it over the phone while having a normal conversation. She peed for quite a while, maybe 20-30 seconds or so, casually talking the entire time and ended with a couple of stop start trickles. Her stream stopping and then firing up briefly as she pushed out a little more. Shortly after I heard the sound of toilet paper being unreeled and torn off for her to wipe and then nothing else as we carried on our conversation with her sat on the toilet! It was a good 10 minutes or so before we said goodbye and ended the call. I love knowing I had been talking to her with her jeans and underwear pulled down, a golden pool resting beneath her.

I love that simple and natural thing, just like (as I've said before) the openness and everyday conversation thing about needing a wee, squirming and the like.  Great little anecdote.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Do you think it's possible @Sophie that more of your friends know about your kink than you realise?! In any event that's a great story.

It might be possible but I don't think it's the case here. I've known Katherine for around 6 years now and we're really good friends. It's not the first time she's told me she needs to pee out of the blue. 

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser

Oh that's very hot. Bonnie calls me from time to time at work or if I'm on the road just to pee and masturbate for me. I enjoy it immensely.  Here is one true story posted earlier.

•  

Wife and I do pee/wank scenes of the phone from time to time.

It's as hot as you think it is.  BELOW: Bonnie peeing

image.thumb.jpeg.32b8f42151b21119176f0de5194d6b18.jpeg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My phone rang last week and on the other end, calling from a bathroom stall at her workplace was my wife who frequently dials when she's peeing so we can enjoy her pee together (and frequently a frantic wank). The bathroom she's calling from is a one-toilet women's lavatory for the office help in a small machine-shop. There are no partitions -- the toilet is right there near the sink and mirror.

Me: Hey babe how's your day going?

Bonnie: Just fine this is my second pee so far. The first one was quite revealing though.

Me: Oh? How so? Spill.

Bonnie: Oh you know Susie (not her real name) ? I opened the door as it was not locked and walked right in to see her crouched over the waste basket here with her panties around her ankles pissing up a storm into the used paper towels.

Me: How exciting!

Bonnie: It was. I had to pee so bad I didn't say anything but plopped my ass down on the toilet and let it flow just as she was finishing up. She looked really embarassed but didn't say anything to me, just pulled up her panties and left. Didn't wash her hands either . [laughs]

Me: [laughing] Oh my. She didn't wipe either?

Bonnie: Nope. I was still pissing but suddenly I was so turned on by it. I didn't have time to do anything about it though so now I'm calling you .

Me: Ok cool I'm suddenly getting hard thinking about it. Is your pussy still wet?

Bonnie: Oh yeah babe, I'm sitting here with my cunt wide open for you. Haven't started peeing yet. You wanna hear me pee baby?

Me: Mmm..yeah I'm taking my cock out now it's hard and beginning to drip for you.

Bonnie: Oh yah I love that I want to taste it. My finger is in my slit now and getting my coochie juices over my clit. Seeing Susie pissing made me so horny. Here I'll hold the phone near so you can hear my pee start [pee sounds }

Now I am stroking furiously as Bonnie moans while her hot pee gushes down from her pussy, runs along her vaginal orifice and continues down her taint and across her bulging asshole. She is getting near to her cum point, as I know from the hundreds of times we've fucked together and jerked off together over the phone. I know her pussy is pouring out it's own brand of liquid to mix with her piss and the whole bathroom is now smelling like a mix of pussy, girl pee, and ass as Bonnie always has a fart or two when she's peeing

ME: So seeing another girl pissing made you horny? I've always wanted to try a 3 way with you and another girl [joking]

Bonnie: Haha that thought has crossed my mind. mmm..s o close now baby get ready to shoot your hot cum into my cunt baby

Me : sooo close too. Finger your pussy and your clit play with your asshole for me baby lets cum now ahhhhh...

Bonnie: Yes!!! Fuckk ahhhhhh I'm pissing and cumming ahhhhhhhh give me your cum Jimmy.

Me: [cums loud and hard] Damn girl so much cum for you hurry home I'll have more for you when you get here

Bonnie: Ok baby wiping now catch you later. Bye.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 12/21/2020 at 10:33 AM, Sophie said:

It might be possible but I don't think it's the case here. I've known Katherine for around 6 years now and we're really good friends. It's not the first time she's told me she needs to pee out of the blue. 

Methinks she may be wanting to take a pee with you 😄

Back in the day, I would frequent a set of adult chats related to pee, and every few weeks I would connect with a woman over the phone and we would pee for each other and then vent our mutual arousal together.  That hasn't happened in quite a few years, but maybe some day I can find a woman who will "piss and moan" with me again.

• Like 3