Pee-related toys and tech

Kupar

There has been some discussion in chat recently about pee-related toys and gadgets that might enhance the pee experience individually, or between partners, or even more widely. So, for instance, a device that detects early signs of wetting and alerts a partner to get home - something exciting is about to happen. Or a pressure gauge to measure the extent of fullness. Or a moisture detector  that rewards a peeing woman with additional, err, stimulation either mechanically or electrically.

So what pee-related toy might give you and others more fun (as if peeing/wetting etc itself isn't enough)? It doesn't have to be cutting edge technology, and I can't promise that the PeeFans design engineers will build it for you ... it's just a bit of fun.

Here's one from me to get you started: an AI image analyser that can answer the question "is that person over there actually bursting for a pee, or do they just have their legs crossed and a pained smile on their face?".

Over to you.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Perhaps the sensor could also be sync'd to a remote vibrator - perhaps worn by the partner such that any leaks give the wearer a very pleasant tingle...

If the vibrator were replaced by a miniature motorised valve attached to the outlet of a bag of liquid worn by the dry partner close to the body, then the leaking / flooding partner could effectively wet their partner at a distance.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

tiny haptic type actuators

These are incredibly difficult to build - given the money there is in the gaming industry, there's big bucks available for R&D, and yet engineering has a *long* way to go to match the sensor density of a fingertip (admittedly not needed in your glove design), or to build robust yet small and thin enough haptic actuators. But the idea is a good one 🙂  

https://www.idtechex.com/en/research-article/innovative-smart-textiles-and-haptic-3d-coating-technology/14722

Edited by Kupar
Added reference
8 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Pee on a mat and it transforms the puddle into a digital picture to send to your partner! Or to yourself 😄

Oh yes - that's good. "Pee-puddle art mat". It's on my Christmas present list already 🙂

I have long hoped to see a bladder level sensor showing the wearer's level of need, from empty to about to burst. It could indicate how close they are to involentarly peeing, how long they have been in this painfully full state, and if and when they leak. This could be done via a phone app securely linked so just the desired   person(s) would know.

Yes I would wear one for an appreciative female who reciprocates .

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I have long hoped to see a bladder level sensor showing the wearer's level of need, from empty to about to burst. It could indicate how close they are to involentarly peeing, how long they have been in this painfully full state, and if and when they leak. This could be done via a phone app securely linked so just the desired   person(s) would know.

Yes I would wear one for an appreciative female who reciprocates .

So here's the closest thing I can find on the market now: https://www.dfreeus.biz/blog/ultrasound-is-a-true-breakthrough-for-urinary-incontinence

It's marketed for controlling incontinence ... but we would put it to much better use, wouldn't we?

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Pee on a mat and it transforms the puddle into a digital picture to send to your partner! Or to yourself 😄

Something like this? It would sense the puddle you make on the mat and recreate it digitally.

excuse my poor artistic skills.

mat.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Kupar said:

These are incredibly difficult to build - given the money there is in the gaming industry, there's big bucks available for R&D, and yet engineering has a *long* way to go to match the sensor density of a fingertip (admittedly not needed in your glove design), or to build robust yet small and thin enough haptic actuators. But the idea is a good one 🙂  

https://www.idtechex.com/en/research-article/innovative-smart-textiles-and-haptic-3d-coating-technology/14722

I wasn't really thinking to try and match the nerve density in a fingertip, more just a single 'actuator' on each finger, so instead of feeling the touch of five fingers on your skin you'd feel five vibrating stimulations wherever those fingertips touched.

8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I wasn't really thinking to try and match the nerve density in a fingertip, more just a single 'actuator' on each finger, so instead of feeling the touch of five fingers on your skin you'd feel five vibrating stimulations wherever those fingertips touched.

Sure. Sorry for raising the sensor density thing at all. The actuators are equally tough.

On 11/30/2020 at 8:28 AM, Kupar said:

There has been some discussion in chat recently about pee-related toys and gadgets that might enhance the pee experience individually...

Not v. practical, but:
Some kinda device that detects when a swimming pool, bath or shower has been pissed in.

An app for directing you to discreet pee spots (sort of like trip advisor but for outdoor peeing)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Not v. practical, but:
Some kinda device that detects when a swimming pool, bath or shower has been pissed in.

An app for directing you to discreet pee spots (sort of like trip advisor but for outdoor peeing)

I reckon the first one could be done. @sophie might know the concentrations of detectable, unique compounds that might be quickly measured.

The second one is, to be honest, genius. And quickly compiled surely using Google Maps

I like this. Not a big technology challenege (unless you want some system to automatically detect when you are subconsciously in need of some piss fun ... I was thinking more like you'd just switch on the LED). I reckon the biggest challenge would be agreeing the design.

One refinement might be different coloured LEDs that indicate your particular state, or perhaps niche interest or desire at that moment ... so, say, red means 'I really need to pee right now - preferably in a naughty place - please help me find somewhere', green might be 'please will somebody pee on me?', etc ... Again, the codes would need agreeing.

Do we reckon the community is big enough for us to ever meet someone wearing one, if we all did?

• Hot 1

Hell yes! In the many years that I've perused this wonderful lifestyle, I've been amazed at how many "plain folks" will admit that they've entertained thoughts of pee play. I love your mods to the pin, the thought of seeing a beautiful woman that I've never met wearing a pin that's light tells me she's in need of a mouth to piss in... i could get close up behind her and wisper "my mouth is always opened for your sweet nectar, and my tongue is the best wipe for such a beautiful lady's delicate parts." I'm not sure what would be the best shape for the pin, maybe a yelow gold puddle or stream of yellow diamonds?  If asked by someone outside the loop, you could say it signifies that you donate to that cause that Mat Damian supports... clean drinking water for all, or whatever it's called.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 12/8/2020 at 3:53 AM, Slicklipster said:

I'm not sure what would be the best shape for the pin, maybe a yelow gold puddle or stream of yellow diamonds?

Great idea! May I suggest a golden teardrop, in Spanish called a 'lluvia de oro" or golden shower.  A password could apply -- old Spanish saying, "If you hear thunder, watch out for the rain."  You ask the woman "Do you hear thunder?". 

Shouldn't take much for a jeweler to make up a little golden teardrop pin or necklace or tie pin.

• 2 months later...

I like the way you think! I'm starting to think this might just work. Maybe we should ask the ladies for their thoughts and ideas. You have some good ideas and a way with words. I'll be way too busy soon (wildland fire season), but I'm very interested in pursuing this, and I'll gladly share costs with anyone else. Let me know what you think.

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

Unfortunately I wasn't talented enough to make a teardrop I was happy with, but you might be able to use your imagination. A yellow pin, and a yellow ring!

yellow pin.jpg

yellow ring.jpg

These look great @Sophie