Role reversal

Sounds fun. Actually, just thinking about the difficulties of not falling over with jeans pulled down sufficiently to squat, has given me increased respect for women who squat! (My respect for those like you who stand is, of course, undiminished!)

• Agree 1

I'll admit that from time to time I find myself chilling out in the evening with a drink and often with the rest of the family (which just means wife at the moment) happily tucked up in bed.  I'll perhaps be watching a bit of TV and/or chilling here.

Generally in summer when there's still a warm breeze I'll take advantage of the fresh air for a discreet pee in the back garden.  The house is overlooked both from the rear and if I go too far into the garden, by my next door neighbour's upstairs windows, but there's one spot near the wall where I can be fairly confident of not being spotted.

Also to aid my chances of not being caught I don't want to give myself away by a loud splattering of piss onto the grass, so I'll adopt a more ladylike pose - squatting with one foot forwards for balance and the other more under myself.  I get the best of all worlds - chance to release a delicate gentle stream, hands free to fall into the grass a short distance below me. I get to enjoy the feeling of the cool night air caressing my lower body.  It's also easy to imagine my dressing gown as a skirt or dress, imagining myself as the object of my desires - a lady enjoying discretely releasing her long awaited full bladder into the grass without anyone knowing.  Maybe next time I should take the role reversal one step further and try dressing more for the occasion? 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Im actually really happy this topic came up ’cause i do this quite often if im alone somewhere and have to piss i like to squat i really like the feeling it gives me. Also more often than not i like dressing up as a girl and i gotta tell ya i really love it i would deffinately wanna try the role rewersal with someone ❤️

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

This would, in my opinion, be interesting to try. 

As everyone on this website knows, I prefer to pee standing in the traditionally male posture. I understand that some males occasionally try a squatting posture. Not only to see what it feels like for a girl, but also to create a female looking puddle and encourage girls to squat there. Some even report placing dummy tissues into the puddle to make it look authentic.

It would be fun to try peeing in a city centre with a guy using the traditional postures for the opposite sex. Me standing, him squatting. Not only is peeing with a friend always nice, we could examine the authenticity of each other's puddles and anyone else who happens upon them would probably know that a man and a woman had peed there, but they would have difficulty guessing correctly who had made which puddle! 

Interesting little activity for us urophiles! 

Seems like a lot of effort to pull off. Would be interesting though.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'll admit that from time to time I find myself chilling out in the evening with a drink and often with the rest of the family (which just means wife at the moment) happily tucked up in bed.  I'll perhaps be watching a bit of TV and/or chilling here.

Generally in summer when there's still a warm breeze I'll take advantage of the fresh air for a discreet pee in the back garden.  The house is overlooked both from the rear and if I go too far into the garden, by my next door neighbour's upstairs windows, but there's one spot near the wall where I can be fairly confident of not being spotted.

Also to aid my chances of not being caught I don't want to give myself away by a loud splattering of piss onto the grass, so I'll adopt a more ladylike pose - squatting with one foot forwards for balance and the other more under myself.  I get the best of all worlds - chance to release a delicate gentle stream, hands free to fall into the grass a short distance below me. I get to enjoy the feeling of the cool night air caressing my lower body.  It's also easy to imagine my dressing gown as a skirt or dress, imagining myself as the object of my desires - a lady enjoying discretely releasing her long awaited full bladder into the grass without anyone knowing.  Maybe next time I should take the role reversal one step further and try dressing more for the occasion? 

Interesting, Gldenwetgoose. I like your description there. Making a stream against the wall whilst you made a puddle on the floor alongside me would feel lovely. 

I've never actually seen a man squat before, only heard about it. I can imagine that fewer men would be willing to be caught squatting to pee than I would be standing. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DxD said:

Im actually really happy this topic came up ’cause i do this quite often if im alone somewhere and have to piss i like to squat i really like the feeling it gives me. Also more often than not i like dressing up as a girl and i gotta tell ya i really love it i would deffinately wanna try the role rewersal with someone ❤️

Thank you for the information. I'm glad for the positive feedback here. 

Tell us, if you feel able, what is your ideal scenario in this situation? 

7 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Thank you for the information. I'm glad for the positive feedback here. 

Tell us, if you feel able, what is your ideal scenario in this situation? 

For me i’d have to say it would be a full reversal like i’d be dressed as a woman and and the girl would wear like jeans and some sorta sweater/hoodie i guess

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Interesting, Gldenwetgoose. I like your description there. Making a stream against the wall whilst you made a puddle on the floor alongside me would feel lovely. 

I've never actually seen a man squat before, only heard about it. I can imagine that fewer men would be willing to be caught squatting to pee than I would be standing. 

I may just have to get uncharacteristically brave with a camera then 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, DxD said:

For me i’d have to say it would be a full reversal like i’d be dressed as a woman and and the girl would wear like jeans and some sorta sweater/hoodie i guess

Would you mind if I wore a black suit and long black overcoat instead? 😉 Maybe even a top hat! 🎩

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I may just have to get uncharacteristically brave with a camera then 😉

I'm not demanding photographs. I'd never do that. 

I'd love to try the experience of you "popping a squat and having a tinkle" whilst I "whip it* out and have a slash." However, I'm perfectly happy for it to remain fantasy. 🙂

*'It' being my vulva, of course. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I'd love to try the experience of you "popping a squat and having a tinkle" whilst I "whip it* out and have a slash." However, I'm perfectly happy for it to remain fantasy. 🙂

Understood - and I don't feel any pressure or demand to provide photos - I do from time to time get brave enough to capture the odd image. The fantasy is pretty good too 😁

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

What about sharing a bathroom with a man

You pee in the urinal 

He sits on the toliet

Or you could stand and pee between his legs

2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Perfect! I could kiss your hand and hold your arm and everything! 😆

I’d actually really like that 😍 it would be a dream come true to attend a gorgeus ball in a dress like that for me ❤️

Edited by DxD
Typo
  • Love 1

"What's that? My lady needs to relieve herself? Well a gentleman would never make her do so alone. Nor would he banish her to a single sex facility. Take my arm, my dear. Allow me to accompany you in a park or alleyway. If you will permit me, I would like to take the liberty to ease my own sluices, too." 

• Haha 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

"What's that? My lady needs to relieve herself? Well a gentleman would never make her do so alone. Nor would he banish her to a single sex facility. Take my arm, my dear. Allow me to accompany you in a park or alleyway. If you will permit me, I would like to take the liberty to ease my own sluices, too." 

”Oh what a gentleman *blushes* *takes arm* you may accompany me i permit it for thou art such a romantic”

• Love 2