Real Peeing or Staged and HQ?

Videos of real peeing that aren't at all staged, are generally taken on phones or basic recording devices. Whereas, when you have videos of models peeing, the quality can be excellent. I'm wondering which you guys prefer?

Personally I don't mind knowing the videos are staged if they're high quality, but I'm not so keen on 'photo shoot videos' where the models start and stop peeing on command of the cameraman (you know the ones, where you can actually hear the photos being taken). Obviously it depends on the video, but I'm curious what the general preference is?

Hmmm, peeing is peeing, whatever it is, it gets us off, lol.

Favourite type of video is something with a simple basic story line, you know, guy meets girl, get down and dirty, and pee all over each other. Just like everyday life :-) Gernam and some other Euro vids do this well.

We're with you on the camera flashing things, treat the girl like an object, do this, do that, sometimes all the girl needs is a key sticking out of her back, and she'd be a windup toy. Just too clinical, too impersonal, we can't watch them. Other ones we watch but don't necessarily like are John Thompson, GGG or 666 type, one or two girls and 10 - 20 guys all taking turns. The girls in these videos are looking like they're having a fine time, but it's just too much.

Home made video is fun to watch, whatever the quality, some of the ones posted here are excellent, we try to look at them all.

Scot_Lover, M and M

I have no problem with staged videos if they look authentic or realistic. The camera flashes, constant requests to stop and start, and audible instructions in general ruin the eroticism for me so completely that I'd have better luck trying to get off on a pic of a rusty spanner! Girls showing that they are disgusted by what they are doing, or just plain bored by it are instant turn offs too.

Yeah, I love the really genuine amateur stuff, especially that featuring girls pissing in outrageously "wrong" places, but the picture or video quality can be very poor sometimes. If it is too poor my pleasure suffers here too. But if the picture quality is reasonably good, and it shows some girl pissing somewhere naughty purely for fun, and I know I am seeing the real thing and not just a well acted performance, then that can be really hot.

I like the "extreme public piss" series. It is staged, but VERY public.

Agreed. Although staged, I really like the ones where they're SO desperate and are holding themselves in public. I remember seeing one video where a woman pulled her skirt up and pissed a nice stream in a public garbage can. Now that's what I like to see lol.

• 10 months later...

This is quite an interest pee video debate, so just thought I'd get some more opinions now the forum has a lot of members that weren't even around when I first asked this.

Thoughts? :p