Happy to be here!

Hey everyone. I’m so excited to have found this forum page. My wife and I are diving deeper into watersports fun together. I’m 41 and discovered my fetish barely into puberty. It’s always been something I hid from past partners for a long time and had mixed receptions when finally bringing it up. It’s so exciting to finally have a woman who gets me and embraces the fun with me. We recently started making videos and trying new things. Boy did that ramp up our sex and pissing life! We are like a couple of 18 year olds now and are making messes all over the house on a regular basis. It took 25+ years but I’m the happiest I’ve ever been having a partner fully entertain and partake in a nearly lifelong fetish! Happy to be part of the community! 

• Love 1

Definitely a dream to be lived - I will put aside any twinge of jealously and say a whole-hearted welcome to an amazing community.

Not sure if you have browsed around too much, but we are unlike many other forums in so many other ways.  Not judgemental, respectful and encouraging always I hope.  It's the sort of community where openly chatting is encouraged (more so than some people realise as they ask to PM other members) and the more you put in, definitely the more people you'll meet and get to know.

So welcome - please just shout with any questions as you find your way about.

• Thanks 1
Just now, I love my pissing wife said:

Yes!! Without a doubt. Since we started recording, I’m not the only one suggesting pissing fun. She clearly loves being filmed, knowing I have content to keep me entertained when we’re apart. 

Haha sounds fantastic. I'm very happy for you man.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Definitely a dream to be lived - I will put aside any twinge of jealously and say a whole-hearted welcome to an amazing community.

Not sure if you have browsed around too much, but we are unlike many other forums in so many other ways.  Not judgemental, respectful and encouraging always I hope.  It's the sort of community where openly chatting is encouraged (more so than some people realise as they ask to PM other members) and the more you put in, definitely the more people you'll meet and get to know.

So welcome - please just shout with any questions as you find your way about.

Thank you!!! It’s so comforting being amongst a community of others who love watersports. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1