Felt good to piss at a urinal again

Since the lockdown began in the US in March, I rarely leave the hose.  On the few occasions where I go out, I haven't needed to use the restroom.  A local movie theater reopened about three weeks ago and I decided to go since I love seeing movies in theaters.  I knew that I was going to have to use the restroom while I was there.  I was curious if they would still have urinals and thankfully they did, but not all urinals were open.  Every other urinal was covered with a blue tarp.  There were now dividers between the urinals, which I don't recall being there before.  Finding an open urinal, I unzipped, whipped out my dick and for the first time since March pissed at a urinal.  I prefer to aim my dick at the wall of the urinal instead of the water below.  I like the visual of my piss hitting the porcelain wall of the urinal and flowing downwards to the drain.  It felt so good to piss at a urinal again, I felt a mix of relief and joy.  What was once mundane felt novel again.  I much prefer urinals over toilets.  I've been to that theater two times since then and used a urinal every time.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

I prefer to aim my dick at the wall of the urinal instead of the water below.  I like the visual of my piss hitting the porcelain wall of the urinal and flowing downwards to the drain.  I much prefer urinals over toilets.  

I use the same technique lol. Iam pretty sure most guys do lol

I also prefer urinals over toilets 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

I prefer to aim my dick at the wall of the urinal instead of the water below.  I like the visual of my piss hitting the porcelain wall of the urinal and flowing downwards to the drain.  It felt so good to piss at a urinal again, I felt a mix of relief and joy.  What was once mundane felt novel again. 

What you enjoy about urinals is what I like about pissing on a wall. And that sense of mundane things becoming - temporarily - the most forbidden pleasures is definitely a quarantine thing.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

What you enjoy about urinals is what I like about pissing on a wall. And that sense of mundane things becoming - temporarily - the most forbidden pleasures is definitely a quarantine thing.

wall pissing is great as well. Like you mentioned its not so mundane

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Wall pissing is on my pee bucket list.  I agree with you about quarantine.

• Like 2

I much prefer a urinal to a toilet as well. Just feels so much more natural and relaxing, especially one that's sit high enough (which unfortunately many aren't now). Seriously no offense to you vertically challenged folk out there, but you go to a McDonalds or something now and they will have one urinal that's not designed for anyone over 5'5". At work the solo urinal is so low that I only pee in the toilets, have too much respect for the cleaning lady LOL. 

You guys that piss on the wall have any issues with splash back? I'd love to just "let her rip". but some of them seem to be a problem if I don't aim straight for the water. 

9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

It can be an issue lol. If I get to much splash back I just take a step away from the wall

In Soviet Pisuria, walls piss on YOU

... but, seriously, you can get further from the wall and not be splashed on, or closer and pee with less force, and either might help. Doing either of these with urinals may get you looked t funny.

(on the other hand you may well get pee on your shoes)

• Like 1
On 8/20/2020 at 3:46 AM, oliver2 said:

In Soviet Pisuria, walls piss on YOU

... but, seriously, you can get further from the wall and not be splashed on, or closer and pee with less force, and either might help. Doing either of these with urinals may get you looked t funny.

Hahahahha. You can always say don't mind me iam just shooting for distance when using a urinal hahahahahha

• Haha 1

I also love peeing in urinals. My favorite was at this restaurant. It was designed like lips, so it gave the impression of peeing in someone's mouth!

Anyway, if I'm rich and get to have a big bathroom, I'm putting in a toilet, a urinal and a bidet!

• 6 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 12:37 PM, oliver2 said:

Yesss and pissing on trees

• Like 1
  • Agree 1