Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

10 hours ago, swekiss said:

Always make sure to pee before getting out too, doesn't matter if I need it or not. That way I'm comfortable out of the water after and it takes longer until I need to pee 🤷‍♀️

That’s smart, I often do the same. Though I sometimes also have one last piss in the changing cubicle before I leave the facility, as the time between getting out of the water and getting dressed can be enough to fill my bladder.

Edited by TrashyToni
  • Like 1

My co-worker with sensitive lungs started talking again about how swimming to long hurts her lungs and another lady I work with said, yah its that way for me too. I can only swim for a short time, especially if the pool has a strong smell from lots of people peeing in it. The pee in the pool makes my lungs react. Hearing yet another co-worker talk about this is affecting her even more turned me on and made me want to pee in the pool even more. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

My co-worker with sensitive lungs started talking again about how swimming to long hurts her lungs and another lady I work with said, yah its that way for me too. I can only swim for a short time, especially if the pool has a strong smell from lots of people peeing in it. The pee in the pool makes my lungs react. Hearing yet another co-worker talk about this is affecting her even more turned me on and made me want to pee in the pool even more. 

Hey thanks for your honesty on this @SexyPeePeeHottie as I find it both reassuring and exciting!  Reassuring because you seem able to talk with your co-workers and empathise with them - but also exciting because you know that peeing in pools is almost certainly making things worse for them. 

• Love 1
On 6/28/2024 at 3:52 PM, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

That's really awesome, I have talked to people online who said the naughty peeing gene passed down in their family generation to generation. Did it pass down in your family in other ways? Did your parents and grandparents for instance encourage you to pee on public restroom floors or elevators? 

I have a 13 year old boy who prefers to pee in the garden and also pees in his school pants on washing day. He has autism…I think it is something that brings him joy but may have been inherited too. 

Edited by MidoriLemonade85
  • Hug 1
5 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey thanks for your honesty on this @SexyPeePeeHottie as I find it both reassuring and exciting!  Reassuring because you seem able to talk with your co-workers and empathise with them - but also exciting because you know that peeing in pools is almost certainly making things worse for them. 

I agree with you Maggie, making things worse for them is fun, and turns me on. I love peeing in pools. I also like wetting my swimsuit when getting out and peeing on the floor next to the pool and watching people step in my pee. I also love wetting my swimsuit on the locker room bench knowing someone will sit in my pee thinking it is just water. It's the same naughty feeling of how this is taboo it is inconveniencing people It is fun peeing in the pool that I feel when peeing on the floor of public restrooms and leaving puddles behind. It is so much fun to go home and have sex, after peeing in the pool for hours, peeing on a gas station bathroom floor for almost a minute making a lake, and leaving it behind. Sometimes I wish I was a very beautiful young woman and lived in a country where at most the penalty for public urination was just a fine and then I could have a dream job urinating most places and not have to worry about getting arrested. Don't get me wrong I love peeing in the pool as well, I love how I'm guaranteed to get away with it, in addition to the naughtiness of how it inconveniences others. The dye that turns pee blue is a myth. 

18 hours ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

I agree with you Maggie, making things worse for them is fun, and turns me on. I love peeing in pools. I also like wetting my swimsuit when getting out and peeing on the floor next to the pool and watching people step in my pee. I also love wetting my swimsuit on the locker room bench knowing someone will sit in my pee thinking it is just water. It's the same naughty feeling of how this is taboo it is inconveniencing people It is fun peeing in the pool that I feel when peeing on the floor of public restrooms and leaving puddles behind. It is so much fun to go home and have sex, after peeing in the pool for hours, peeing on a gas station bathroom floor for almost a minute making a lake, and leaving it behind. Sometimes I wish I was a very beautiful young woman and lived in a country where at most the penalty for public urination was just a fine and then I could have a dream job urinating most places and not have to worry about getting arrested. Don't get me wrong I love peeing in the pool as well, I love how I'm guaranteed to get away with it, in addition to the naughtiness of how it inconveniences others. The dye that turns pee blue is a myth. 

Your first comment "making things worse for them is fun, and turns me on" is exactly why I enjoy peeing in pools so much.